Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roger W. Norman

Default Happy New Year

Here's my heartfelt hope that everyone has a great year next year, and
certainly that everyone survives the New Year's evening in order to do so.

Drink responsibly and don't drive, or do as Bev and I probably will and
defer the invite to a jazz party that starts at 12:00 AM and typically goes
through to sunrise. Whilst I hate getting old, I'm not all that bent out of
shape on continuing to get older! g

Happy New Year to all.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tracy Wintermute

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:04:15 -0500, "Roger W. Norman"
wrote:

Here's my heartfelt hope that everyone has a great year next year, and
certainly that everyone survives the New Year's evening in order to do so.

Thanks Roger, and let me echo the sentiment to you, yours, and
everyone else here.

Drink responsibly and don't drive, or do as Bev and I probably will and
defer the invite to a jazz party that starts at 12:00 AM and typically goes
through to sunrise.

Not a bad idea. And, it would be a good time to change the batteries
on your smoke and monoxide detectors... y'all know you didn't do it at
the change back to standard time, as your local FDs suggested!

Whilst I hate getting old, I'm not all that bent out of
shape on continuing to get older! g

IV-I

Happy New Year to all.

====================
Tracy Wintermute

Rushcreek Ranch
====================
Posted to rec.audio.pro
rickymix

Default Happy 2006; the Year Of The Burro!

Hey everyone,
Well, we all hate getting older, but it beats the hell out of the
alternative! :)
Congratulations for surviving 2005, and best wishes from all of us here
at Road Apple Records for a successful, healthy and fun New Year's, and
the following 364 days as well!

Happy 2006; the Year Of The Burro!

Rick, Bucky, et al.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lorin David Schultz

"Tracy Wintermute" wrote:

IV-I

What does that mean?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill

Lorin David Schultz wrote:
"Tracy Wintermute" wrote:

IV-I

What does that mean?

It's an "amen" cadence. Fourth resolves to tonic.

--
Les Cargill

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roger W. Norman

Let me take this opportunity to say I received Jesus on a Tortilla yesterday
and listened to it about 20 times. For those that have the last RAP CD, Slo
Suicide XPress is one of the songs from this CD, but it doesn't encompass
the breadth of the CD. As I wrote to Rick yesterday, we have a new world
Frank Zappa. Rick Novak is my new hero, and yes Rick, I even called Harvey
about the CD!

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/
"Is our children learning?"
President George W. Bush
"rickymix" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey everyone,
Well, we all hate getting older, but it beats the hell out of the
alternative! :)
Congratulations for surviving 2005, and best wishes from all of us here
at Road Apple Records for a successful, healthy and fun New Year's, and
the following 364 days as well!

Happy 2006; the Year Of The Burro!

Rick, Bucky, et al.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roger W. Norman

IV-I

What does that mean?

It's an "amen" cadence. Fourth resolves to tonic.

Good catch. I always knew you were smart.

--

"Les Cargill" wrote in message
Lorin David Schultz wrote:
"Tracy Wintermute" wrote:

--
Les Cargill

Posted to rec.audio.pro
rickymix

Roger wrote: many kind words, including,
....we have a new world Frank Zappa.

I must confess that I was quite fascinated with Yellow Snow as a kid.
....R...I...C...K.....

Rick Novak is my new hero

And Roger is mine!

...Rick, I even called Harvey about the CD!

"Jesus In A Tortilla" does need The Pope's benediction. :) His
copy is on its way.
Thanks again to Roger and everyone for your support in evangelizing the
Miracle of the Holy Guacamole!
Arriba!!
Rick & Bucky.
P.S. We still have plenty of the promo copies of the CD, available for
free to any r.a.p.sters, including lurkers, who are interested. Just
send us an email! R&B.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill

Roger W. Norman wrote:

IV-I

What does that mean?

It's an "amen" cadence. Fourth resolves to tonic.

Good catch. I always knew you were smart.

--

Just here to help. Man.

Lorin David Schultz wrote:

"Tracy Wintermute" wrote:

--
Les Cargill

--
Les Cargill

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roger W. Norman

Or, to paraphrase our President, "I always knew you was smart." :)

Actually, I'm thinking about going back to the "Don't try to teach a
pig....." sig line.

It says tons about the President, and won't bring undue attention! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/
"Is our children learning?"
President George W. Bush
"rickymix" wrote in message
oups.com...
Roger wrote:
Good catch. I always knew you were smart.
--
Roger W. Norman
"Is our children learning?"
President George W. Bush

Rick.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nappy

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
Or, to paraphrase our President, "I always knew you was smart." :)

Actually, I'm thinking about going back to the "Don't try to teach a
pig....." sig line.

It says tons about the President, and won't bring undue attention! g

Won't matter... you're obsessed with him. Focusing on how something is said
instead of what is said is sadly pathetic. To the question of whether or not
our children are learning .. America no longer holds the top spot in math
and sciences. Those are going to our economic competition.

So while you are focused on some verbal guffaw.. Schools are trying to
figure out how to eliminate grades so as not to humiliate those who they
have failed miserably. Interestingly 90% of academia is taught by liberal
professors and teachers who have completely and totally failed their
students and their country.

It was great to see Marion Berry was robbed the other day. ! Gotta love
that.

Maybe you need to think about someone else for a while. GW is not going away
any time soon. Don't torture yourself.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
http://blogs.salon.com/0004478/
"Is our children learning?"
President George W. Bush
"rickymix" wrote in message
oups.com...
Roger wrote:
Good catch. I always knew you were smart.
--
Roger W. Norman
"Is our children learning?"
President George W. Bush

Rick.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
rickymix

I agree with Nappy, that GW Bush is probably not as stupid as he seems.
He couldn't possibly be! And he's probably nicer, and more centrist,
than his puppetmasters; Cheney et al. But the thing that puzzles many
of us is that, if we're going to have a figurehead leader, why can't we
have someone like Reagan who at least gives the impression of being
presidential, not a Forrest Gump. I just read some stuff by Reagan,
and he comes off like a genius compared to Bush. Ah, those were the
good old days, when Presidents at least SOUNDED smart!
I hear Antares is working on an "AutoSmart" module that will
intelligence-correct political guffaws in real-time. They'll make a
million if they can get that working! :)
Back to audio!
Rick.
P.S. Bucky Burro is quite annoyed with many politicians on both sides
of the isle. Bucky sez: "Leave the Jackassing to the professionals!"

eBay Scammer REALJAZZCAT: Happy Anniversary Tube Devil! Concerned Citizens Pro Audio 0 March 1st 05 11:44 PM
Happy New Year to all. Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 5 January 1st 05 08:07 AM
. . . another HAPPY Sound Emporium Customer SE Marketplace 3 January 23rd 04 01:52 AM
YEAR END CLEARANCE SALE SE General 1 January 2nd 04 08:12 PM
Happy New Year! Raymond Koonce Vacuum Tubes 1 December 31st 03 11:32 PM