Patrick Turner

Default Happy New Year to all.

Thanks to all you guys for helping me keep an interest
in tube audio for 2004.

I wonder what 2005 will bring?

I have too much work I can handle, and i don't need new years
resolutions.
I can have only one resolution for myself, and its "GET ON WITH IT!"

There is more to life than expecting perfect politeness, advice, wisdom
on the web.

My universal advice to all is 'Don't get too easily offended'.

I don't even worry if I get impolitely referred to as a Turneroid
or if I seem to be associated with Bull.

All in all, last year wasn't too bad here, so let there be another year.

Most of you will be experiencing the cold nothern hemisphere winter, so

KEEP THE HOME TRIODES BURNING!

Cheers,

Patrick Turner.

mick

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:05:08 +1100, Patrick Turner wrote:

snip

All in all, last year wasn't too bad here, so let there be another year.

Most of you will be experiencing the cold nothern hemisphere winter, so

KEEP THE HOME TRIODES BURNING!

Best wishes to you too Patrick - from cold, damp England (where it isn't
January yet so I'm sending this post into the future, or something...)!

--
Mick
(no M$ software on here... :-) )

Tom Schlangen

Hi Patrick & all other RATs,

best wishes around the globe to all of you!

KEEP THE HOME TRIODES BURNING!

Yeah, bias them up! :-)

Tom

--
Falling in love is a lot like dying.
You never get to do it enough to
Maaaaark

The same to all RATs

Marty Dippel

Hi Patrick, all-

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:05:08 +1100, Patrick Turner wrote:

Thanks to all you guys for helping me keep an interest
in tube audio for 2004.

I wonder what 2005 will bring?

Thanks for all the help, good nature, and resiliency
during the past year, Patrick!

Watching the group more than posting to it, I see it's been a
tough time for you to keep on with RAT- I hope that 2005 will
be better, and they we'll all be increasingly inspired to
advance the state of the art and to continue to use this forum
to collaborate!

Happy new year!!

Marty Dippel

Gregg

Happy New Year!

Should solid-state be forgot
And never brought to mind.......

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"

eBay Scammer REALJAZZCAT: Happy Anniversary Tube Devil! Concerned Citizens Pro Audio 0 March 1st 05 11:44 PM
Not happy with the bass in my trunk. Help? Doug Car Audio 86 August 3rd 04 04:23 PM
. . . another HAPPY Sound Emporium Customer SE Marketplace 3 January 23rd 04 01:52 AM
YEAR END CLEARANCE SALE SE General 1 January 2nd 04 08:12 PM
Happy New Year! Raymond Koonce Vacuum Tubes 1 December 31st 03 11:32 PM