Woca_Choca

Default CD Left in Stereo Problem !!

Hi

I am after a bit of advice if possible. Would anyone be able to tell
me how to get a cd out of my car stereo once it has been removed from
the dash. I removed the player when selling my old car but forgot i
had left a cd in the actual player! Is there any way of getting the cd
out, i.e connecting to battery etc to get the CD out without actually
having to rig it up to another car again.

Sorry this sounds dumb, but would appreciate any advice !!

Thanks

John

connect the red or + cable to a 12v battery and ground the ground
cable. Wah Lah.

joe.ker

If it uses standard wire colors like most newer units...
You would need to hook the red and yellow together and and put them to the
positive terminal of the battery and put the black to ground or negative
terninal. (Be sure to use the fuses)
then you can power it on and eject the disk

good luck

--
The Clown Prince of Car Stereo

"Woca_Choca" wrote in message
om...
Hi

I am after a bit of advice if possible. Would anyone be able to tell
me how to get a cd out of my car stereo once it has been removed from
the dash. I removed the player when selling my old car but forgot i
had left a cd in the actual player! Is there any way of getting the cd
out, i.e connecting to battery etc to get the CD out without actually
having to rig it up to another car again.

Sorry this sounds dumb, but would appreciate any advice !!

Thanks

John

just hook up 12volts. You don't need a car battery. Just hook up any
12volts.
YOu have to know which is wire is Positive and other is ground from CD
dash.