Tinker

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thank you one and all who have joined our NEW Google newsgroup, ALT
AUDIO MARKETPLACE!!!

Visit our site by clicking here . . .
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...io-marketplace

Premiering our NEWEST Google newsgroups on 09 DEC 04, we are looking
forward to continued growth and prosperity throughout the Happy New
Year!!!

Celebrating integrity, character, honesty and a McCarty-free newsgroup,
we welcome all members who share these values.

If you would like to help us promote our McCarty-free newsgroup, please
add the following HTML text to your home page and or websites (without
BEGIN and END words)...

BEGIN
table style="border:1px solid #aa0033; font-size:small"
align=centertrtd rowspan=2img
src="http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/img/groups_medium.gif"
height=58 width=150 alt="Google Groups"/tdtd align=centerbALT
AUDIO MARKETPLACEbrNew and Used Home Audio/b/td/trtrtd
align=centera
href="http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt-audio-marketplace"Browse
Newest Listings/a/td/tr/table
END