Chad Wahls

Default old curtis mathes input question

Hello, I received an older Curtis Mathes television (free to repair) (1989)
and i have it running wonderfully.

It did not come with the remote.

The unit has a pleathora of inputs on the rear but I can only access one of
them (channel down to the vid input) I would suspect that on the remote you
channel down to vid and toggle between inputs with another button.

I have sat down and gone through every custom code on an all for one remote
(golly, that takes some beer) and still can't find a toggle code.

Does anyone have some insight? If you need a model number I can get one
tonight.

Thanks! Any help or hints will be greatly appreciated, my 3 yr old has
become quite the "videophile" He likes his spongebob crystal clear

Chad