arrow

Default Lexicon Studio Core 32

Do you own a Lexicon Studio Core 32 system ? Join our group ! and tell us
what is your experience.

Geoff Wood

arrow wrote:
Do you own a Lexicon Studio Core 32 system ? Join our group ! and
tell us what is your experience.

I don't have one, and don't plan on getting one. But having heard a LOT of
comment on these cards I'm curious to know if anybody is sharing warm fuzzy
experiences, or are they all problematic ?

geoff