Graeme Macpherson via CarKB.com

Default trouble with rear speakers

hi there!i was wondering if anyone could help me.i have purchased a kenwood
kdc-w4527g for my micra along with two 6" x 9" speakers for the parcelshelf
at the back of my car, the only problem is only one speaker works.could
anyone help me because i dont really want to pay alot of money to get them
fixed by a professional.i hav checked the connection at the speakers end
and both of them are connected the same.what could be wrong with it?
Cyrus

"Graeme Macpherson via CarKB.com" wrote:

hi there!i was wondering if anyone could help me.i have purchased a kenwood
kdc-w4527g for my micra along with two 6" x 9" speakers for the parcelshelf
at the back of my car, the only problem is only one speaker works.could
anyone help me because i dont really want to pay alot of money to get them
fixed by a professional.i hav checked the connection at the speakers end
and both of them are connected the same.what could be wrong with it?

There can be a few things wrong with the situation.

Try switching the speakers. If the same side doesn't work, chances are
its the connection somewhere down the line. If the problem moves,
chances are its the speaker.

hth,

--
Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

Scotty

"Cyrus" wrote in message
"Graeme Macpherson via CarKB.com" wrote:

hi there!i was wondering if anyone could help me.i have purchased a
kenwood
kdc-w4527g for my micra along with two 6" x 9" speakers for the
parcelshelf
at the back of my car, the only problem is only one speaker works.could
anyone help me because i dont really want to pay alot of money to get
them
fixed by a professional.i hav checked the connection at the speakers end
and both of them are connected the same.what could be wrong with it?

There can be a few things wrong with the situation.

Try switching the speakers. If the same side doesn't work, chances are
its the connection somewhere down the line. If the problem moves,
chances are its the speaker.

Or because you dont know what your doing you may have stuffed your nice new
headunits output, in which case the initial install cost which you saved by
doing it yourself pales in comparision with what ya now gunna have to pay
out.