Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Xmas prayer

OK, almost time for all the good little christians to snuggle in their beds
and get ready to nestle with their families tomorrow. My money is on 2:30
p.m. That's when I expect Arnii Krooger to flee the icy embrace of his
wretched family and start flinging his xmas poop all over Usenet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Dec, 19:10, George M. Middius wrote:
OK, almost time for all the good little christians to snuggle in their beds
and get ready to nestle with their families tomorrow. My money is on 2:30
p.m. That's when I expect Arnii Krooger to flee the icy embrace of his
wretched family and start flinging his xmas poop all over Usenet.

7:22 AM, when he wakes up, runs
downstairs to the mantle and finds his
stocking stuffed with his customary
lump of dried turd.

Prayer in audio; or, how to become an automaton George Middius Audio Opinions 14 May 27th 05 05:58 PM
Xmas specials leanne789 Car Audio 0 December 5th 03 03:07 PM
Prayer for a *quiet* pre-amp Ignace Dhont Pro Audio 75 October 10th 03 07:02 PM
Prayer for a silent pre-amp Ignace Dhont Pro Audio 0 September 29th 03 10:16 PM