cwvalle

Default Same old Name Calling

I was away for a while, but just scanned through the posts
Same old name calling
sabre rattling
welcome
back...

John Atkinson

"cwvalle" wrote in message gy.com...
I was away for a while, but just scanned through the posts...

Hi Carl, welcome back. FYI, I finally got around to publishing
the measurement on your Phase Linear turntable: see
http://www.stereophile.com/analogsourcereviews/1103linn

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
cwvalle

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om...
"cwvalle" wrote in message

gy.com...
I was away for a while, but just scanned through the posts...

Hi Carl, welcome back. FYI, I finally got around to publishing
the measurement on your Phase Linear turntable: see
http://www.stereophile.com/analogsourcereviews/1103linn

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Gosh
I am impressed with your review
Thanks for including my little input there

I will tell you that I have great respect for you and the magazine

I sincerely mean that
Carl

John Atkinson

"cwvalle" wrote in message
igy.com...
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
om...
FYI, I finally got around to publishing
the measurement on your Phase Linear turntable: see
http://www.stereophile.com/analogsourcereviews/1103linn

Gosh I am impressed with your review
Thanks for including my little input there

You're welcome, Carl. Thanks for sending me the data in the first place.
I hope others do likewise.

I will tell you that I have great respect for you and the magazine

Thanks very much. I hope you have a happy and music-filled new year.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
cwvalle

"John Atkinson" wrote in message

Thanks very much. I hope you have a happy and music-filled new year.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

I'm sitting here, I was trying to copy some old Fiedler RCA's to tape (I got
a load of 'em at the goodwill store)
But as I was waiting for the tape to rewind, I hit the start button on a
Dire Straits tape and I have been sitting in my chair for about an hour song
after song, "Brothers in Arms" brings tears to my eyes as it reminds me of
1968...

If emotion has anything to do with the sound of a system, I can tell you
right now my system sounds like perfection. It is taking me beyond the
limits of reality. I am not here...

--- have a music filled year ---

SAME to EVERYBODY
Carl

George M. Middius

cwvalle said:

But as I was waiting for the tape to rewind, I hit the start button on a
Dire Straits tape and I have been sitting in my chair for about an hour song
after song, "Brothers in Arms" brings tears to my eyes as it reminds me of
1968...

You probably mean it reminds you of 1986.

cwvalle

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

cwvalle said:

But as I was waiting for the tape to rewind, I hit the start button on a
Dire Straits tape and I have been sitting in my chair for about an hour

song
after song, "Brothers in Arms" brings tears to my eyes as it reminds me

of
1968...

You probably mean it reminds you of 1986.

I was refering to 1968 and Vietnam
I know it's a stretch
But if you listen to the song you will understand why it reminds me of
Vietnam

Carl