so what

Blind Joni wrote:

What is even more difficult to understand is why people in the most
economically depressed parts of the country continue to vote for Bush.

They don't expect a handout?

Is that even a *reason*? Vote for Bush 'cause he won't give you anything?

Blind Joni

They don't expect a handout?

Is that even a *reason*? Vote for Bush 'cause he won't give you anything?

It's not areason and I don't expect anything. What do you expect?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

playon

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:47:27 GMT, Phil Nelson
wrote:

listen to Interim
Prime Minister Allawi

If you trust a man trained by the CIA, who basically parrotted Bush
talking points.

Ty Ford

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:27:24 -0400, Don Cooper wrote
(in article ):

Ty Ford wrote:

Thanks for caring! Why don't you become the pied piper of rap and lead the
others to r.a.misc?

Beacuse it sucks over there.

But please feel free.

With you there to unsuck it, it'll change!

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Don Cooper

Ty Ford wrote:

Thanks for caring! Why don't you become the pied piper of rap and lead the
others to r.a.misc?

Beacuse it sucks over there.

But please feel free.

With you there to unsuck it, it'll change!

You're so good to me, Ty. Let's do lunch.

Blind Joni

Future generations inevitably get stuck with things. It's not new.

Social Security!!!

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Pete Dimsman

playon wrote:

Democracy is broken and for sale at present in this country...

http://www.frontsteps.com/creations/...p?t=1096073345

Pete Dimsman

playon wrote:

Democracy is broken and for sale at present in this country...

http://www.frontsteps.com/creations/...p?t=1096073345

Pete Dimsman

playon wrote:

Democracy is broken and for sale at present in this country...

http://www.frontsteps.com/creations/...p?t=1096073345

Don Cooper

Pete Dimsman wrote:

http://www.frontsteps.com/creations/...p?t=1096073345

That's, as the youngsters say, "off the hook".
Don Cooper

Pete Dimsman wrote:

http://www.frontsteps.com/creations/...p?t=1096073345

That's, as the youngsters say, "off the hook".
Don Cooper