Rammer

Default FS: Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-7

Stored in the original box for years.
Headphones and Control Box were returned to manufacturer and brought
to original specifications.
They were only briefly used and then stored.
These were the top of the line, state of art headphones at the time.
They originally sold for $150.

SPECIFICATIONS

TYPE Electret Condenser
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 10-22,000Hz
SENSITIVITY 98db @ 1 Volt
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION 0.25%
MATCHING IMPEDANCE 4-16 Ohms
EAR PADS Porous Vinyl
WEIGHT WITHOUT CORD 7.4 oz.

From the Owner's Manual:
"The ATH-7 headphones are electret condenser stereophones that require
an adapter wired directly to the speaker terminals of your amplifier
or receiver.
The adapter provides a switch to select either speakers or
stereophones,
and includes an impedance matching transformer to convert the low
amplifier output impedance to high impedance suited to the electret
elements."

These are wonderfully sounding headphones!
I would love to use these headphones but the wire running across the
room to my chair is not good for my marriage.

INCLUDED:

Box, headphones, Impedance Matching Adapter, Owner's Manual.

See them on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5542 430&rd=1

or e-mail me at: