Digital TV won't play through RF headphones

Old June 8th 15, 11:44 AM posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Digital TV won't play through RF headphones

Trevor: I know DVR. I tend to call things by what they
actually ARE. Not by category or acronyms. Straight-
forward. ENGLISH.
Old June 8th 15, 12:40 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
None

< k-rissie the k-retin @ dumb****.shortbus.edu > wrote in message
> Trevor: I know DVR. I tend to call things by what they
> actually ARE. Not by category or acronyms. Straight-
> forward. ENGLISH.

Krissie Kretin has trouble with anything that's not written at a
simpleton dumb**** reading level. He whines when he can't understand,
which means he spends most of his time whining.

Old June 8th 15, 10:16 PM posted to rec.audio.tech

On 8/06/2015 10:44 p.m., wrote:
> Trevor: I know DVR. I tend to call things by what they
> actually ARE. Not by category or acronyms. Straight-
> forward. ENGLISH.

I suppose you used to watch videos on Video Home System ?

Old June 9th 15, 02:05 AM posted to rec.audio.tech

Geoff: VHS
No need to be smart about it.
Old June 10th 15, 12:46 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
None

No need to be a dumb****, dumb****.