Advanced EQ adjusting

Old January 21st 12, 06:52 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Industrial One

Default Advanced EQ adjusting

I have two audio tracks, one fine one dulled up. When I compare them
on the EQ I can clearly see which frequencies are downsized. Is there
a way to save the EQ profile and use it to fix the dulled version?
Old January 22nd 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster

On Jan 21, 1:52*pm, Industrial One > wrote:
> I have two audio tracks, one fine one dulled up. When I compare them
> on the EQ I can clearly see which frequencies are downsized. Is there
> a way to save the EQ profile and use it to fix the dulled version?

Load 'em into Audacity.

Problem licked.

-CC