FS: Neumann KM-183 set

Old January 9th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Allen Corneau

Default FS: Neumann KM-183 set

Howdy folks,

I'm selling my stereo set of KM-183's. These are a special pair because they
are serial numbers 10049 and 10050, basically #49 and #50!

The mic's are in perfect condition, hardly used really, and includes all the
normal parts and pieces. The box has a few minor cosmetic scratches, and
pictures are available on request.

Asking price is $1,500 plus shipping, but I'm sticking with US buyers only
at this time.

If they don't sell I'll put them up on eBay, but I hope to find these guys a
good new home.

Please contact me directly if you are interested: Allen (at) esmastering
(dot) com.

Thanks,

Allen
--
Allen Corneau
Mastering Engineer

FA: Neumann U67 set Ken Pro Audio 14 July 21st 06 08:19 AM
Neumann KM 140 vs. KM 184 Daniel Fuchs Pro Audio 4 December 16th 05 08:37 PM
Neumann TLM 170 Octavarium Pro Audio 5 August 3rd 05 09:13 AM
Neumann km 84 new and old David Satz Pro Audio 13 November 5th 04 07:23 PM
FA- Neumann M7, Neumann PV76 pair, Schoeps CM060 sean coleman Pro Audio 0 September 17th 03 07:46 AM