Sam Byrams

Default Ronald Is Gone. Now may we have Marilyn on the Dime?

Recently, I became aware that Ronald Reagan has passed away. Perhaps
theologians can answer whether he will be arriving at the Heavenly
Realm now or whether his mind has already been there for the previous
ten years. Whichever is the case, Rep. Tom DeLay, "Exterminator for
Jesus", will be vociferously renewing earlier efforts to have Reagan's
visage enshrined on the U.S. ten cent coin.

As you know, many people would prefer this honor not go to the
esteemed former President, but to former presidential mistress Marilyn
Monroe. I think that readers who feel this way should not hesitate to
contact their elected officials.
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Yeah, R.R. for me is connected with the golden years of my childhood, the
80's, the cold war, also Maggie Thatcher,Francoise Mitterand and the
predator we had here, Andreas Papandreou.All of them are either gone or
suffering from irreversible changes in their mental health.I think that
democracy really works in USA.Just listening to a song:"Let the night take
the blame..."

--
Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Iraklion Crete,Greece
Analogue technology rules-digital sucks
wrote:

Recently, I became aware that Ronald Reagan has passed away. Perhaps
theologians can answer whether he will be arriving at the Heavenly
Realm now or whether his mind has already been there for the previous
ten years. Whichever is the case, Rep. Tom DeLay, "Exterminator for
Jesus", will be vociferously renewing earlier efforts to have Reagan's
visage enshrined on the U.S. ten cent coin.

As you know, many people would prefer this honor not go to the
esteemed former President, but to former presidential mistress Marilyn
Monroe. I think that readers who feel this way should not hesitate to
contact their elected officials.

Get rid of FDR on the dime? Yeah Delay & crowd would love that...

Sam Byrams

I suppose this befits the proud & deceived in a fallen & confused
nation: honor a drunken & broken, suicidal sex symbol on its coinage
as a joke, to mock both the dead & the living, and spend their lives
like small change. It would certainly be more honest than using the
visage of someone who made a stab at leading something. Who is the
cowardly pig who wrote this?

I'd rather be a cowardly pig than a miserable fundamentalist
douchebag such as you probably are, you old sheep****er. The effort to
put Monroe on the coin predates the inevitable death of Ronald Reagan
by at least a year, and is not intended as a slam on Reagan, whose
passing after ten years of Alzheimer's to the degreee the family would
allow no still photos is probably a relief to everyone involved.
Marilyn Monroe, in the best estimation of most people who have studied
the case to any degree, did in fact not commit suicide. No note was
found, the body was absolutely certainly tampered with at the alleged
death scene and the late actresses' laundry appliances were literally
laundering the evidence when Jack Clements, the arriving officer (who
had recently swapped the shift with fellow LAPD officer Jim Dougherty,
the decedent's first husband),got there. No one questions this. No
one. The effort to have her put on the coinage is in fact partially
due to the desire to have the circumstances of this death more
generally known.

Sounds like some itchy wet-assed bone smuggler by the name 'O

(Sam Byrams). You should write the confused
bitch with your own confused angst and perhaps you and he/she/it can
lock claws and go down pecking into a bloody slam thump ;-) Hmmm- Hey
Einstien....try
Bet that cat's some kinda real
musicals 'n Striesand fan. You deserve each other!

And you'd bet wrong. Can't stand modern musicals. Don't like anything
the unattractive Judy Garland ever did except "Oz". Have met Liza,
nice person, no musical taste whatsoever. Can't stand Barbra,
completely aside from her keeping Newcomb off the stand under oath
where we just might learn something about the above issue. I like
girls, preferably with medium-size tits, cuspy asses, and most
importantly good comic timing.