Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] sman83@gmail.com is offline

Default How to hookup a facotry cd changer to a aftermarket receiver?

I have a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer with the MACH sound system with a cd
changer in the arm rest in between the seats.

I took out the factory stereo and installed a Pioneer cd player in the
dash.

My question is:

Is there a way to hookup the factory cd changer to the aftermarket
Pioneer cd player?

Any help would be GREAT!

THANKS!

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer with the MACH sound system with a cd
changer in the arm rest in between the seats.

I took out the factory stereo and installed a Pioneer cd player in the
dash.

My question is:

Is there a way to hookup the factory cd changer to the aftermarket
Pioneer cd player?

Any help would be GREAT!

THANKS!

I have seen adapters that allow you to hook up aftermarket changers to
factory head units, But I have never seen any that allow you to to hook up
factory changers to aftermarket head units.

Posted to rec.audio.car
sman83 sman83 is offline

Yea this seems to be the problem i am having. My receiver has multi
changer contrls. It also has the specail hookup in back. Is there any
adapter that could do that?