Posted to rec.audio.car
Jaxjags51 Jaxjags51 is offline

Default Cd Player and Speakers help

Yea I just bought a used car that did not have a cd player in it. (the
seller wanted to keep it) I have no idea on what kind of cd player I
should get. Also Im looking forward to replacing the speakers in the
car. For the cd player and the speakers im looking to only spend up to
$500. Im looking for something really loud.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Here is a really great tool if you are just starting out and don't know
really what you want:

http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/S-...reo/intro.html

It's from Crutchfield, but it contains REALLY useful information and guides
no matter where you end up buying your gear. It's PERFECT if you are just
starting out.

MOSFET

"Jaxjags51" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yea I just bought a used car that did not have a cd player in it. (the
seller wanted to keep it) I have no idea on what kind of cd player I
should get. Also Im looking forward to replacing the speakers in the
car. For the cd player and the speakers im looking to only spend up to
$500. Im looking for something really loud.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Jaxjags51,
Look at my thread in "Recommendations for '06 Tacoma Double Cab" I
adress all of that stuff in detail

TroyT.