Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Default Coke is it!!!

Coca-Cola just sent me a free new Nokia 6682 mp3 phone just for drinking coke.
I hooked it up to my aux in on my HU just for kicks and it sounds alright.
Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

yuck. not worth it IMO

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I wish someone would send me an iPod for eating apples.

..

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

I wish someone would send me Christina Applegate for eating apples.

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

"Tony F" wrote in message
I wish someone would send me Christina Applegate for eating apples.

LOL Good one!

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

You would have to eat Lisa to get a free iPod.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
I wish someone would send me an iPod for eating apples.

..

Posted to rec.audio.car
FasDeth FasDeth is offline

Captain Howdy wrote:
Coca-Cola just sent me a free new Nokia 6682 mp3 phone just for drinking coke.
I hooked it up to my aux in on my HU just for kicks and it sounds alright.

Sweet! I won a Razr V3c from Mt Dew a few months back..(No BS). I love
it.. way better than my LG....
FasDeth
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

You are better off then I am, you won something. The way I got my phone was
still free, But I had to buy it. What coke canada has is a icoke program, on
cases and bottles of coke products you get a code that is worth 500-1000 icoke
coins and everytime you add there coke code the coins just add up on your
icoke account and you can buy crap with the coins from the icoke website. My
friends all know that I collect these codes so I get handfulls at a time from
them so the coins add up fast. The real cool thing is that this phone is not
something that I would ever own other wise as I could not see myself spending
$440 plus tax on a phone. Untill now I thought that my Nokia 3220 was kinda
high tech. www.icoke.ca