Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

Default HU,Speakers,and amps

Hello again,
soon i am going to be buying some component speakers, new HU, and an
amp.I am wondering what the best way to do this is, Either buy it all
at once or separatly or does it not matter at all.also I was wondering
if it is best to run the same brand amp with the same brand speaker . i
am going to be getting the rockford fosgate compoenet speakers and i
want to bring the best out of them
Thank you

here are the speakers
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=14401

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

It's better to buy it all at once, less time consuming. It is also best to use
the same brand amp with the same brand speaker, it saves a few bucks, not
having to buy amp brand to speaker brand converters.

In article . com, "Troy T."
wrote:
Hello again,
soon i am going to be buying some component speakers, new HU, and an
amp.I am wondering what the best way to do this is, Either buy it all
at once or separatly or does it not matter at all.also I was wondering
if it is best to run the same brand amp with the same brand speaker . i
am going to be getting the rockford fosgate compoenet speakers and i
want to bring the best out of them
Thank you

here are the speakers
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=14401

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

, it saves a few bucks, not
having to buy amp brand to speaker brand converters.

LOL
Yes, I HATE buying those "brand converters".

Troy, I don't think it matters AT ALL whether the brand of amp/amps match
your speaker brand. I really can't think of why there would be ANY benefit.
Of course, there are some brands of HU's out there that allow special
operating features if you buy the same brand of amplifiers (Alpine comes to
mind).

But when it comes to speakers and amps, I see no benefit AT ALL to matching
brands (nor do I see any drawback).

If anyone has a plausible difference of opinion, I'd be curious to hear it.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Deez Nutz Deez Nutz is offline

MOSFET wrote:
, it saves a few bucks, not
having to buy amp brand to speaker brand converters.

LOL
Yes, I HATE buying those "brand converters".

Ha Ha HA yeah it sucks when your rolling down the road and a damn brand
converter goes south on ya. LOL

Posted to rec.audio.car
PanHandler PanHandler is offline

"MOSFET" wrote in message
, it saves a few bucks, not
having to buy amp brand to speaker brand converters.

LOL
Yes, I HATE buying those "brand converters".

All it requires is to make a custom sticker to place over the brand/logo.
:-)