Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Observation for Arnii Krooborg

Turdy, you are guilty by omission. What you're guilty of is being a
total ****. On the other hand, you've mitigated your ****fulness by
agreeing with the rest of us that you are very, very slimy. I'll now
explain how you rendered your agreement to this basic tenet of
Kroofulness, and I'll do it using Kroologic. ;-)

First off, you accused Jenn on several occasions of "attacking" you.
Failing to produce evidence of those "attacks" (other than your raging
borganoia), you Kroo-klaimed that Jenn had implicitly endorsed other
people's insults directed at your ****ful self, and those "endorsements"
constituted the attacks. We all laughed, and you reveled in one of your
countless "victories".

Second: Last month, Shovels the Mad Parrot claimed that various posters
had "attacked" him merely by posting in a thread whose subject was an
insult to Shovels. Using the "implicit endorsement" rule you have
established as your own moral guidepost, we can see that by not refuting
Shovels' claim, you accepted it as applicable to every RAO poster.

Third: You have posted several times in the thread with the subject
"Arny's product: slime". Therefore, using the second point explained
above, you have added your own voice to the consensus that you are
extremely slimy.

So now it's all but unanimous. And unless Mickey and the other
semi-conscious Kroopologists chime in to claim otherwise, we're safe in
assuming, using the first point explained above, that they too are in
agreement with the premise that you traffic in slime.

If you'd like, Arnii, I would be willing to recast your primary motif
from feces to slime. Just say the word. ;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Observation of Gorge Middiot

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message

Turdy, you are guilty by omission. What you're guilty of
is being a total ****. On the other hand, you've
mitigated your ****fulness by agreeing with the rest of
us that you are very, very slimy. I'll now explain how
you rendered your agreement to this basic tenet of
Kroofulness, and I'll do it using Kroologic. ;-)

Middius, who is this Krooborg character? If you've got any guts at all,
you'll post his legal name. Otherwise we can safely presume that this is
just another one of your trips down fantasy lane, like the coneheads and
borg that you've posted about so many times in the past.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Turdy...........

snip

You couldn't observe anything Middius even if your nose was right flat up
against it.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Poopie voices his agreement with the consensus.

... you have added your own voice to the consensus that you are
extremely slimy.

You couldn't

And I thought you'd stay away from this thread, Poopie. With your
magnificent social skills ;-) , you're a natural Kroopologist.

;-)

;-)

;-)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Pooh Bear

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Poopie voices his agreement with the consensus.

... you have added your own voice to the consensus that you are
extremely slimy.

You couldn't

Rather than trim or snip you just completely changed the previous posts - lmao !

And I thought you'd stay away from this thread, Poopie. With your
magnificent social skills ;-) , you're a natural Kroopologist.

At least I *have* some social skills ! Unlike YOU.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Poopie is bollixed again.

[...]

whine whine whine whine whine

And I thought you'd stay away from this thread, Poopie. With your
magnificent social skills ;-) , you're a natural Kroopologist.

At least I *have* some social skills ! Unlike YOU.

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes you less of a
nerd. Some people disagree, nerd.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

Default Observation for Gorge Middiot

[dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes
you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always impressed me as being a
total nerd, as opposed to being a compleat nerd.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick

[dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes
you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always impressed me as being
a total nerd, as opposed to being a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs
makes you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always
impressed me as being a total nerd, as opposed to being
a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

Coming from you Art, that's a complement!

Thank you Art, and thank your mother, too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
AZ Nomad

[dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes
you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always impressed me as being
a total nerd, as opposed to being a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

I'm starting to think that the middiot and arnie are the same schizo person.

I don't think anybody else gives a flying **** about their incessant
conflict but them. I KF'd the middiot ages ago and KF'd arnie soon after
when he wouldn't quit bickering.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Jon Yaeger said:

Now can you keep this **** off of rec.audio.tubes?

Poopie made me do it.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default More snot from Slimeborg

Arnii, I've taken the liberty of inferring your preference for the motif
of slime over that of feces. I think I speak for most of the group when
I say that your attempts to hyper-fecalize Usenet have largely failed,
and therefore continuing to associate you with your preferred tool of
the "debating trade" is getting old. Even though it was principally my
observation that you are composed of 97% pure feces, I feel the time has
come to admit that as ****ty as you are, your sliminess is a more
universally recognized "character" trait. ;-)

Turdy, you are guilty by omission. What you're guilty of
is being a total ****. On the other hand, you've
mitigated your ****fulness by agreeing with the rest of
us that you are very, very slimy. I'll now explain how
you rendered your agreement to this basic tenet of
Kroofulness, and I'll do it using Kroologic. ;-)

Middius, who is this Krooborg character?

Who's asking? ;-)

If you've got any guts at all, you'll post his legal name.

Once again I have to wonder why you respond so quickly and so directly
whenever people insult you. Showing how slimy you are has never yet
succeeded in lowering the slime quotient of your posts.

Otherwise we can safely presume that this is
just another one of your trips down fantasy lane, like the coneheads and
borg that you've posted about so many times in the past.

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the Kroobitch?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs
makes you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always
impressed me as being a total nerd, as opposed to being
a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

Coming from you Art, that's a complement!

Thank you Art, and thank your mother, too.

slap the Kroobitch for me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick

[dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes
you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always impressed me as
being
a total nerd, as opposed to being a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

I'm starting to think that the middiot and arnie are the same schizo
person.

I don't think anybody else gives a flying **** about their incessant
conflict but them. I KF'd the middiot ages ago and KF'd arnie soon after
when he wouldn't quit bickering.

good, now you can killfile me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs
makes you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always
impressed me as being a total nerd, as opposed to being
a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

Coming from you Art, that's a complement!

Thank you Art, and thank your mother, too.

slap the Kroobitch for me.

What a horiible way to talk about your sister.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Pot, Kettle, etc.

Otherwise we can safely presume that this is
just another one of your trips down fantasy lane, like the coneheads and
borg that you've posted about so many times in the past.

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the Kroobitch?

The way you do with your NAMBLA slut?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article . com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Bringing up NAMBLA is a bit like invoking the name if Hitler, me thinks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs
makes you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always
impressed me as being a total nerd, as opposed to being
a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

Coming from you Art, that's a complement!

Thank you Art, and thank your mother, too.

slap the Kroobitch for me.

What a horiible way to talk about your sister.

You did happen to notice that Arny was the frst to bring
relatives into this "debate".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs
makes you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always
impressed me as being a total nerd, as opposed to being
a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

Coming from you Art, that's a complement!

Thank you Art, and thank your mother, too.

slap the Kroobitch for me.

What a horiible way to talk about your sister.

Arny was forst to bring a relative into this
And, I note that you were first to attack me.
I didn't say anything at all about you.
So, I don't expect to hear any morality
lessons from you for a while.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said to duh-Mikey:

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the Kroobitch?

The way you do with your NAMBLA slut?

Bringing up NAMBLA is a bit like invoking the name if Hitler, me thinks.

Especially via a typically lame IKYABWAI.

I have a question for Arnii Krooborg: Why do you depend on poor, stupid
Mikey to fight your battles for you?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
AZ Nomad

[dot] net wrote in message

Apparently you believe that uttering lame IKYABWAIs makes
you less of a nerd.

Good point. It has never worked for you

Some people disagree, nerd.

Given how little you get out Middiot, you've always impressed me as
being
a total nerd, as opposed to being a compleat nerd.

you are the quintessential asshole

I'm starting to think that the middiot and arnie are the same schizo
person.

I don't think anybody else gives a flying **** about their incessant
conflict but them. I KF'd the middiot ages ago and KF'd arnie soon after
when he wouldn't quit bickering.

good, now you can killfile me.

Until you move over to alt.idiotic-bickering.incessant.arnieandthemiddiot, I'll
do just that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Note that while Jenn picks nits with a NAMBLA comment she remains incapable
of finding any fault with Middius, despite his egregious "pork the
Kroobitch" comment.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default More snot from Middius and his clique

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast
[dot] net wrote in message
news
Jenn said to duh-Mikey:

Do you get slime all over the sheets when you pork the
Kroobitch?

The way you do with your NAMBLA slut?

Bringing up NAMBLA is a bit like invoking the name if
Hitler, me thinks.

Especially via a typically lame IKYABWAI.

I have a question for Arnii Krooborg: Why do you depend
on poor, stupid Mikey to fight your battles for you?

I don't. I managed to incite you to your current state of rage and
self-abuse all by myself. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 07:19:02 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Tell me, Arnold, do you think our disapproval will cause George to
modify his comments? Your usual line is that anyone who fails to
condemn a comment must agree with it (a point Mr. Sound raised as
well). I don't buy it. George speaks only for himself, as I speak only
for myself. I don't always like George's comments, but I guess he
knows that and doesn't care. If McKelvy speaks out of turn, do we take
it as coming from you and condemn you outright? We all speak for
ourselves and are individually responsible for what we say. In any
case you're always free to condemn George as much as you like.
Of course it won't make the slightest difference.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said to SlimeBorg:

you're always free to condemn George as much as you like.

LOL

Of course it won't make the slightest difference.

That's true. Krooger's attempts to trade insults with Normals always
ends up the same way -- with Mr. Slime in tears, holed up in his sound
card torture chamber with nothing but his meters and soldering irons to
play with.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Note that in spite of covering this at length in the past, Arny equates
continuing petty comments between him and George with calling someone a
supporter of child molestation.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said:

Note that in spite of covering this at length in the past, Arny equates
continuing petty comments between him and George with calling someone a
supporter of child molestation.

Note that there is no firm evidence that Arnii Krooger molested any of
his "teenage trainees".

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

George has said he liked to rent boys when he could afford it.
What do you think he meant? He cards for age?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article oPglg.21890$8q.7019@dukeread08,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Since I didn't see the comment (probably before my time) I can't be
expected to know what he meant.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Jenn said:

George has said he liked to rent boys when he could afford it.
What do you think he meant? He cards for age?

Since I didn't see the comment (probably before my time) I can't be
expected to know what he meant.

Scooter Witlessmongrel, aka The Idiot, is so toopid that he thinks the
phrase "rent boys" refers to actual minors.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message

George has said he liked to rent boys when he could afford it.
What do you think he meant? He cards for age?

ScottW

Since I didn't see the comment (probably before my time) I can't be
expected to know what he meant.

it was about 2 or 3 days ago, but loosely paraphrased.
Actually, what he said was that he couldn't afford 'rent boys'.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article oPglg.21890$8q.7019@dukeread08,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
. com,
" wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Actually it was quite recent

Message ID:

George also has a long history of invoking NAMBLA so clearly the Hitler
rule has never stuck in this regard.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

George has said he liked to rent boys when he could afford it.
What do you think he meant? He cards for age?

ScottW

Since I didn't see the comment (probably before my time) I can't be
expected to know what he meant.

it was about 2 or 3 days ago, but loosely paraphrased.
Actually, what he said was that he couldn't afford 'rent boys'.

OK, I went back and found it. He didn't say that he likes to rent boys.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Jenn said:

George has said he liked to rent boys when he could afford it.
What do you think he meant? He cards for age?

Since I didn't see the comment (probably before my time) I can't be
expected to know what he meant.

Scooter Witlessmongrel, aka The Idiot, is so toopid that he thinks the
phrase "rent boys" refers to actual minors.

Why not rent-men?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Is Scottie Terrierborg now one of duh-Mikey's sockpuppets?

Scooter Witlessmongrel, aka The Idiot, is so toopid that he thinks the
phrase "rent boys" refers to actual minors.

Why not rent-men?

I'm not liberal enough to consider you a full-fledged adult.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
Adam Stouffer

Clyde Slick wrote:

you are the quintessential asshole

Guess you never heard of a troll before. Every post made to RAT by Arny
is a troll plain and simple. Stop arguing and he'll go away.

Adam
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius

Adam Stouffer said:

Guess you never heard of a troll before. Every post made to RAT by Arny
is a troll plain and simple. Stop arguing and he'll go away.

No, we want him to go away. You may have him all to yourself.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.