Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Some Guy On Usenet

Default De-lurking to say Thanks!

Thanks for all the contributions to rec.audio.opinion lately! I'll never
be a reg. contributor so can only delurk every once in awhile to say thanks,
this news group is so great every once in awhile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Some Guy On Usenet wrote:
Thanks for all the contributions to rec.audio.opinion lately! I'll never
be a reg. contributor so can only delurk every once in awhile to say thanks,
this news group is so great every once in awhile.

Which coincidentally, happens to be every time I decide to wander in
and park my little fanny and stay a spell.

You should really be thanking me specifically, but I will imply that
from what you said. Happy lurking, enjoy the show, and don't forget to
try a tweak or two! You have the chance to win a vacation in the
Bahamas.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

Some Guy On Usenet wrote:
Thanks for all the contributions to rec.audio.opinion lately! I'll
never
be a reg. contributor so can only delurk every once in awhile to say
thanks,
this news group is so great every once in awhile.

Which coincidentally, happens to be every time I decide to wander in
and park my little fanny and stay a spell.

You should really be thanking me specifically, but I will imply that
from what you said. Happy lurking, enjoy the show, and don't forget to
try a tweak or two! You have the chance to win a vacation in the
Bahamas.

No you shouldn't. He's a moutebank, a charlatan, a fraud.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Robert Morein's Agenda: Controlling YOUR MIND AND WILL.

soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Some Guy On Usenet wrote:
Thanks for all the contributions to rec.audio.opinion lately! I'll
never
be a reg. contributor so can only delurk every once in awhile to say
thanks,
this news group is so great every once in awhile.

Which coincidentally, happens to be every time I decide to wander in
and park my little fanny and stay a spell.

You should really be thanking me specifically, but I will imply that
from what you said. Happy lurking, enjoy the show, and don't forget to
try a tweak or two! You have the chance to win a vacation in the
Bahamas.

No you shouldn't. He's a moutebank, a charlatan, a fraud.

A "moutebank"? Really? Can't say I've ever been called THAT before. Is
that a good thing? Well anyway Crazy Bob, I think you're just bitter
because you don't stand a chance of winning the vacation. I may be all
of those things, and you may be a shill, a raging psychotic, and a
pathological liar as I have shown you to be, but my tweaks aren't.
They're the real deal. Hundreds have tried them and found that out. So
have you tried my L-shape on your CDs and found benefits, so you know
it isn't true.

Which begs the question: Do you have a problem allowing people to find
out for themselves, or do you feel more comfortable trying to control
and brainwash their minds, evil soundhaspriority?

(It's a rhetorical question, by the way. No need to respond.) See you
tomorrow, Robbie. Hope you have a nice sleep and wake up nice and
refreshed, for a new day of obsessing over me! Yay! What an exciting
and important life you lead.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Shovels hoist on his own petard (again)

Shovels nitpicks about a typo.

A "moutebank"?

You are hardly one to complain about a typo, Shovie. You're the one who
just abused the Queen's English with this gem:

"You should really be thanking me specifically, but I will imply that
from what you said."

Pretty sloppy, I'd say. Somebody (you) needs another turn through prep
school.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Shovels nitpicks about a typo.

A "moutebank"?

You are hardly one to complain about a typo, Shovie. You're the one who
just abused the Queen's English with this gem:

"You should really be thanking me specifically, but I will imply that
from what you said."

Pretty sloppy, I'd say. Somebody (you) needs another turn through prep
school.

What do they say over there? He didn't make "first form", or something like
that? He probably drives his patients nuts.