Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Amazing FREE Audio Tweak #7! For Advanced Audiophiles Only!

First, order a pizza. No, don't buy a frozen pizza, don't make a
pizza, you really have to order a pizza. But not from Domino's
(there's nothing particular about them that is harmful to sound
quality, its just that I have political issues with the company, and am
boycotting them). Now, don't throw away the little white plastic
tripod thingy in the centre of the pizza. You're gonna need that.
Now, enjoy the pizza (optional, not part of the tweak). Now place the
plastic tripod thingy on top of your cd player, near where the output
terminals are. You've just miraculously improved your musicality ten
fold.

No, don't thank me. But if you feel that you've got your money's
worth out of this free tweak, please consider a donation to the Michael
Jackson payroll charity (to help with his employment costs):

www.michealneedsmoney.org

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Powell

Default Soundhaspriority Quacking on FREE Audio Tweak #7!

wrote

... the little white plastic tripod thingy in the
centre of the pizza. Now place the plastic
tripod thingy on top of your cd player, near
where the output terminals are. You've just
miraculously improved your musicality ten
fold.

What bazar notion of physics does this come
from... psychic-anonymous like all of your
clap-traps?

No, don't thank me. But if you feel that you've
got your money's worth out of this free tweak,
please consider a donation to the Michael
Jackson payroll charity (to help with his
employment costs):

Ooooh the irony, mr. Broke-A$$®.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Default Soundhaspriority FREE Audio Tweak #7!

Powell wrote:

wrote

... the little white plastic tripod thingy in the
centre of the pizza. Now place the plastic
tripod thingy on top of your cd player, near
where the output terminals are. You've just
miraculously improved your musicality ten
fold.

What bazar notion of physics does this come
from... psychic-anonymous like all of your
clap-traps?

I wouldn't know about the physics, admittedly, but what "bazar" ..
"white plastic tripod thingy in the centre of the pizza" thingy? Pizzas
dont come with any such thingies in these parts of the woods.

Shame, I would have tried it.

Yes now you can go on demanding and explanation based on strict
scientific principles based on strictly scientific abx:ism rituals with
a very strict and scientific scorn on your face form ol SHP here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Fella said:

What bazar notion of physics does this come
from... psychic-anonymous like all of your
clap-traps?

I wouldn't know about the physics, admittedly, but what "bazar" ..
"white plastic tripod thingy in the centre of the pizza" thingy? Pizzas
dont come with any such thingies in these parts of the woods.

Rilly? They're common in America. Of course, you can only buy them at a
restaurant supplies bazaar.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Fella wrote:
Powell wrote:

wrote

... the little white plastic tripod thingy in the
centre of the pizza. Now place the plastic
tripod thingy on top of your cd player, near
where the output terminals are. You've just
miraculously improved your musicality ten
fold.

What bazar notion of physics does this come
from... psychic-anonymous like all of your
clap-traps?

I wouldn't know about the physics, admittedly, but what "bazar" ..
"white plastic tripod thingy in the centre of the pizza" thingy? Pizzas
dont come with any such thingies in these parts of the woods.

Then make sure you ask the pizza place if they install those in their
pizzas! (They are a little white plastic device with 3 legs, that sits
in the center of the pizza, and prevents the cheese from contacting the
top of the box. I admit, not all pizza places use them. Only the better
ones, I guess. Maybe the larger commercial chains are more likely.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Driven by hatred and obsession of me, Powell raged on in his next
tirade:

wrote

... the little white plastic tripod thingy in the
centre of the pizza. Now place the plastic
tripod thingy on top of your cd player, near
where the output terminals are. You've just
miraculously improved your musicality ten
fold.

What bazar notion of physics does this come
from... psychic-anonymous like all of your
clap-traps?

It comes from the 4th Annual "Anonymous Psychic Bazaar". It's a little
do held each year by the old ladies at the "Our Lady of Perpetual
Motion" church. You can find all sorts of great "clap-traps" like pizza
tripods, as well as "finger traps", "bear traps", "mouse traps", "speed
traps", and I'm sure I could even find you a "shut your trap", Powell.
Will it fit the size of your big mouth? That I don't know.

No, don't thank me. But if you feel that you've
got your money's worth out of this free tweak,
please consider a donation to the Michael
Jackson payroll charity (to help with his
employment costs):

Ooooh the irony, mr. Broke-A$$®.

Oooooh such pure blind hatred, from someone so obsessed with me, but
pretending not to care. Do you realize how expensive it is to scrape
monkey crap off of a Peter Pan statue, hater? If you did, you would not
attack Michael that way. He just doesn't have a lot of disposable
income these days. It's all tied up in the Beatles. Although he isn't
as broke as you, so maybe you'd better hang on to your little penny jar
after all.

p.s. All that bitterness and hatred you feel can't be doing good things
for your sound. You are obviously in need of a tweaking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hifiwigwam.com

I think, in all honesty that you should seek some serious medical
advice.

The Pizza tweak is not in question, i am sure it works wonderfully ;-)
but asking people to donate money to Michael Jackson! You must be mad
:-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hifiwigwam.com wrote:
I think, in all honesty that you should seek some serious medical
advice.

I did. Problem is, I had gone to see Robert Morein's medical doctor. He
offered me cocaine to make the wait seem shorter.

The Pizza tweak is not in question, i am sure it works wonderfully ;-)
but asking people to donate money to Michael Jackson! You must be mad
:-)

Sorry, that's only for tax purposes. Well that, and the fact that I
never felt quite right about offering the people here free tweaks. For
most, I don't feel they merit any of it, and that they should have to
pay something for the free tweaks. So it was either that, or a punch in
the face.

Usenet regulations prohibit me from enforcing the latter.