Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The most amazing Meditation!!!

Hey there, im an Electrician from Australia, i have been using The
Reuben method for about 6 months and it has change my life Rapidly,
before i never used meditation, i never even thought about using
meditation, i thought meditation was a load of crap, until my friend
turned me onto this method, i was always stressed with my business and
all, i never had any time to reflect, the first time i used this method
i felt something i never had felt before, a deep sensation of
relaxation, the best thing i found for me is that my blood pressure
actually dropped!!! Mr Reuben Potentially in a way saved my life,
Check it out -
www.Deep-meditation.com