Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

Default SHP Hip-Hop

Bro, I is no imposter, no way.

You 'an I are joined at the hip,
which makes us hop, nonstop, 'round tha clock.
Shippy's always lippy, while I'm kinda cool.
Between us tha chicks get wet 'an drool.
They take they's pick, from either side,
they let us know they is satisfied.

Our secret is tha Morphic Green Sex Cream
Makes every dog of a chick wanna dream.
Then they come into our laps
We give they's bottoms a couple of whacks.
Finish of the job in a couple of laps.

It's the White Powder Bitch
that keeps us king.
That 'an a couple a tons of bling.
So take it from us, Shippy an Bro
Tha company we keep is fit for a king.

We flim' em and we flam'em outta their dough
We give'em no mercy when they cry poh.
Cause the hifi dudes have plenty of cash
But they wish they could hear like Gordon the Flash

So we give'em miracles like Toys 'R Us
And alls they has left is cash for the bus.
Pretty sad how we yoke'em and choke'em outta their last wad of cash
Sellin 'em all kinds of cheap trash.

But the bling comes in, 'an we flaunt it all out.
Cause us personalities is always in a pout.
We work those fools like they's born for us.
Conscience don't bother when cash is a plus!

Tha' Soundhaspriority Bros.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriotorgy

soundhaspriority wrote:

[...]

I am in awe. Man, I wish I had your genes.

- Sound Hasp Riot Orgy

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

"soundhaspriotorgy" wrote in message
soundhaspriority wrote:

[...]

Bro, you and me should go on the road with this.