Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Zain

Default Opinion on headphones/cans?

Hello fellow audiophiles,

I have been using Sony's S2 range of sport headphones as well as
Apple's default and in-ear earphones for the past couple of years.
However, due to the left earbud in my S2 headphone going kaput, I have
been combing the web for a decent pair of headphones. Ofcourse, I want
to move up the ladder and was primarily looking at the Sennheiser
HD-201 and HD-202. Does anyone know which one is a better option? Both
are priced in the low 20s (USD).
Thanks.

-
Zain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Zain

Uh oh..never mind. I just bought myself a pair of KSC75s and another
pair of HD201s.

The KSC75 simply blows the competition out of the water!! Its like
getting a mid-range audiophile punch at a dirt cheap rate! The PvD
Maximal set sounded just perfect on it.

Cheers!
-
Zain Chandan

Fine (fee-nay), in the Italian sense Jenn High End Audio 90 December 3rd 05 05:55 PM
opinion needed Sunsetronics Car Audio 1 December 7th 04 07:33 AM
Recommended books....your opinion? dontb Pro Audio 0 September 6th 04 01:50 AM
What is your opinion on Wharfedale Diamond Pro 8.2? song writer Pro Audio 2 September 5th 04 08:41 PM
ashly XR1001 crossover opinion mikesim Pro Audio 3 December 9th 03 05:07 PM