Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default The Question Mikey is Afraid to Answer

Jenn said:

I've been coerced out of saying that in public.

Someone coerced you? How was that accomplished?

Dr. Kroomacher is the only individual who can adjust the Krooborg's
programming.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Scottie said:

You've got more rationalizations going on in your old head than I can
deal with.

You should try that "you don't earn enough to suit me" shtick on Arnii.
He makes even less than dave, and he doesn't even have a real job.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article 4%WCf.62751$0G.37809@dukeread10,
"ScottW" wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Someone coerced you? How was that accomplished?

The application of continuous pain over a long period of time.

He accused so many people he finally ****ed off the wrong person and
they
filed a suit against him for it which was eventually dropped.

ScottW

WOW! LOL

Heres the message Id for your historical search. Of course Arny had turned
the pedophile accusation around to anyone who he thought might have send him
the kiddie porn or just when it suited him.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that
emailed you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another
one of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone
who believes anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George
Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is
false?

OMFG.... didn't anyone ever tell you about wrestling
with pigs in the mud?
You're just gonna get covered with mud... and the
pig.... well he likes it.
You're starting to show a serious attraction for the
mud.

Starting?

LOL!

You do understand that he is including you as part of
the mud, don't you?

Are you really this naive, Jenn?

I suspect that Scotty is including me as a major part of
the mud!

See all of my former comments about how bogus it is for
Jenn to cast herself as a victim.

Which I haven't done.

LOL!

Jenn, your idea of being a victim is getting a phone
call from someone you don't feel comfortable with. Talk
about a protected life!

Arny, he made threats to me online, then showed up at my
house uninvited.

So then what happened?

Let me guess - not a heck of a lot.

I didn't open the door, and I called the landlords and they cam up and
read him the riot act. I had to change my phone number.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of
seeing another human being on my doorstep.

Is that why you freaked out and threatened to call the
cops on Marc when he said he might be in your
neighborhood?

Freaked out?

LOL!

Quit trying to be all macho when there's a lady
present, you look silly.

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that
Marc made threats on my life on RAO, Scott?

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that
anybody has made threats on my life on RAO, veiled or
otherwise?

BTW, Scotty I didn't say serious or credible, I simply
said "threats on my life".

Note that both Scotty and Jenn lack the character it would take to give a
straight answer to the question above.

Which of the above questions are you asking of me, Arny?

Instead theytries to twist it into a
justification for antisocial behavior.

What anti-social behavior am I justifying, Arny?

Paranoid?

LOL!

That your mind can even frame the question speaks to how naive and shallow
your thinking is, Jenn.

Paranoids don't laugh at people who make threats on their life. It freaks
them out.

I see.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes, that is a fact.
He has made that accusation numerous times against numerous individuals.
These include George Middius, Dave Weil, Signal (Paul Dormer), myself and
even John Atkinson.

Did he actually receive it?

He has yet to prove that. He did publish the text of purported
emails, but not the pictures. He provided header information
but some people with computer savvy indicated that these so-called
headers
were forgeries

Did someone here send it to him?

He has never offered any evidence of who sent him the purported material.
He only offered discredited evidence that he received them from
somewhere.

It was several years after this event that Arnie claimed that he had just
showed them to the MSP detective. So, to do that, he must have kept the
offensive
material on his hard drive for a number of years.

NYOB?

It's been 68 posts later on this Mikey thread, and not a peep out of
him!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
\

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of seeing another human
being on my doorstep.

Boon?
Are you listening?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message news:MN-

No, I'm just not paralyzed by fear by the thought of seeing another human
being on my doorstep.

Is that why you freaked out and threatened to call the cops on Marc when
he said he might be in your neighborhood? Quit trying to be all macho
when there's a lady present, you look silly.

ScottW

Marc = Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that Marc made threats on
my life on RAO, Scott?

Scotty, what's your count of the number of times that anybody has made
threats on my life on RAO, veiled or otherwise?

BTW, Scotty I didn't say serious or credible, I simply said "threats on my
life".

h0pw amny of them called you up?
How many of them actually rang your bell?
Or are you just trolling your victimhood?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"ScottW" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Scotty is setting you up.

BS Arny...

Lack of introspection, noted.

I'm just not interested in listening to you
mortal combatants engage in insults and accusations at an
even more significant rate.

Then why are you setting Jenn up?

I'll leave it to Jenn to draw her own conclusions while
leaving the group in "peace"... or whatever you call this.

I call this a clear case of Scott helping his old buddy Art.

Helping me do what?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote in message

So... what you should consider is that there are many of
us on usenet who have never had their life threatened.

Oh, I'm quite sure of that.

You... with your behavior... have apparently been
threatened many times.

What you don't get Scott is that I have been threatened early and often,
well before my so-called behavior was any kind of a pattern.

For example Zip threatened lots of people, including me. So his threats to
me were unremarkable. But he had a number of imitators. After a while I
was the only person that Zip threatened who was still around. However
there were still these imititators who were still around. Later on, others
imitated them, and the wheel turns around again and again.

Over the years, a social pattern has developed based on threatening and
abusing me. It's what people do when they first come on RAO to get
approval or at least peace from the people who are most vocal such as
Middius. It's a trap that many avoid but that many others fall into. At
this point I could be the man in the moon, and I'd get threats and abuse,
simply because of how people work in groups like this one.

Awww! You poor little victim!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message

Jenn, your idea of being a victim is getting a phone call from someone
you
don't feel comfortable with. Talk about a protected life!

Arny, he made threats to me online, then showed up at my house
uninvited. You should drop this line of questioning; it's showing your
lack of sensitivity.

except when its his ass being threatened.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message

Arny... if you didn't go out of your way to abuse people your social
pattern wouldn't continue. You keep feeding it and your treatment of
Jenn, a relative newb, is a pretty good example.

I'm impressed. She really know how to handle him.
She can really prick his nerves when she wants to.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Really? Art is very close to the end of his useful life around here.

The day you walk in front of that city bus is the day that my useful
life around here will end.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Jenn, your idea of being a victim is getting a phone call from someone
you
don't feel comfortable with. Talk about a protected life!

Arny, he made threats to me online, then showed up at my house
uninvited. You should drop this line of questioning; it's showing your
lack of sensitivity.

except when its his ass being threatened.

Evidently. I'm in the middle of reading about some of his contacts with
the police in Google.

about Marc, aka Booniebug?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Jenn, your idea of being a victim is getting a phone call from
someone
you
don't feel comfortable with. Talk about a protected life!

Arny, he made threats to me online, then showed up at my house
uninvited. You should drop this line of questioning; it's showing
your
lack of sensitivity.

except when its his ass being threatened.

Evidently. I'm in the middle of reading about some of his contacts
with
the police in Google.

about Marc, aka Booniebug?

Yeah.

Marc's a nice guy, I met him a few times.
And Scott too, who I know even better. I ususally visit him when I'm in San
Diego.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Jenn, your idea of being a victim is getting a phone call from
someone
you
don't feel comfortable with. Talk about a protected life!

Arny, he made threats to me online, then showed up at my house
uninvited. You should drop this line of questioning; it's
showing
your
lack of sensitivity.

except when its his ass being threatened.

Evidently. I'm in the middle of reading about some of his contacts
with
the police in Google.

about Marc, aka Booniebug?

Yeah.

Marc's a nice guy, I met him a few times.
And Scott too, who I know even better. I ususally visit him when I'm in
San
Diego.

Is Scott the same Scott who sometimes posts here now; in fact I think he
posted here earlier tonight? Not ScottW, I know.

Actually, I mean Scott W

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article ,
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
..

[...]

I see; thanks, it's hard without a score card :-)

One of the best record stores/audio stores in SoCal is in San Diego. I
was raised in the county and my Dad is still there. Maybe Scott and I
can lunch sometime.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
et,

comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse
than paranoid, you're just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes.

Did he actually receive it?

How would *anybody* else know for sure if I did or not?

You mean no one asked you for "proof"?

Did someone here send it to him?

Impossible to say for sure, but why would someone lie about it.

Jenn, you're worse than naive if you think that someone would admit to it
in
public.

I was asking Nyob. If it is not known who sent the alleged porn, why
did you accuse someone here of sending it to you?

IIRC because there were accusations of Arny being a pedophile, from a number
of people, Middius included. A thing that reprehensible enough as it is on
it own, would be impossible for anybody here to even have a clue at. It was
a case of sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

You can check Google for a more accurate reading of the events as they
unfolded, but I think I have given you the gist of it.

Then for a capper you might want to see Middius reaction to the Arny's post
regarding the death of his son Nate. There are few people who I truly think
are beyond help or who occaisonally deserve a break, Middius is one. He's
apig, he started out here as a pig and has never let up.

Interesting that he turned up almost immediately after another ant-Arny
whacko disappeared, one calling himself Allen, Alan, etc. Derrida, who would
post long winded screeds on a nearly daily basis.

The normal bickering and anti ABX rants from other sources are bad enough
and make this place legendary for it's nastiness, but Middius and Derrida
before him set new levels of trash.

While we're at it, look at Ludovic's history on RAHE and figure out why he's
not posting there anymore.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn. Do we know
if
ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of the Beast's
imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid,
you're just as deranged as he is.

mikey, then you are saying that Arny was correct when he made claims
against about a dozen of his enemies, that they were trafficing i kidie
porn.

For a supposedly smart guy, you are a complete moron at mind reading.
I said no such thing, I believe that it was a response to many people saying
he was a pedophile.

I'm the last person to say that Arny isn't confrontational, but he has been
harassed in ways that have nothing to with his views on audio for a long,
time.

There is no way to stop any of the bull**** that goes on here, it is a free
speech forum after all, but the way to win arguments is with a better
argument. The way to win a technical argument is with a better technical
one. When neither of those things are possible, the name calling, and
specious accusations begin.

AFAIK nobody has bested Arny on technical grounds, and that makes some
people here despise him, since it disallows the fantasies that some many
seem to engage in with regard to audio.

That the real experienced experts on audio matters are about 99% in
agreement with Arny on the subject of audio, the constant derision and
personal attacking strikes me as the worst kind of sour grapes. Even sadder
is that it's not just Arny who get these attacks but anybody who hold the
same rationalist views on audio. That's probably the reason RAO does not
have the active participation of Dick Pierce, one of the true experts who
posts to usenet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message

[dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie porn.
Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one of
the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who believes
anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

What has he ever said that was true, would be an easier question.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
> [...]
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny

[dot] net wrote:
Jenn said:

[...]

How's this for a lack of sensitivity from Middius:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/browse_frm/thread/a1929e34566214b9/6bbf681425543336?lnk=st&q=Nate++(Arny+OR+Krueger)+ group%3Arec.audio.opinion+author%3AGeorge+author%3 AMiddius&rnum=32&hl=en#6bbf681425543336

201. George M. Middius
Oct 15 1998, 11:00 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
From: (George M. Middius) - Find messages
by this author
Date: 1998/10/16
Subject: George exposes his life...
| Report Abuse

The Krooborg reveals the ugly secrets of its family.

You know why I can tell such terrible cruel joke?
It is because I think that chulo madre Kruger has
made up the whole thing about his son.

Check out http://www.dnps.com/dies/0929dies.htm , and search
under the word "Krueger".

Yep, there it is. A true-sounding death notice for
"KRUEGER, NATHAN, Dearest son of Arnold and Susan".

I also notice that Arnii's mama is still living, but his
father is not. Cheech, how about a murder-suicide as a
working theory? Nate used Arnii's gun on Grandpa, then
deliberately ODed on drugs. Too bad the frame-up failed,
of course.

George M. Middius

If you had wondered why I think George is a pig, this is but one reason.

Here's but one of the Arny is a pedophile posts from another idiot:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...d84889c6e0af2d

252. Jamie Benchimol
Sep 3 2002, 3:19 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
From: (Jamie Benchimol) - Find messages by
this author
Date: 3 Sep 2002 04:19:24 -0700
Subject: the TRVTH from me.... as if anyone cares.
original | Report Abuse

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
gy.com...
"Jamie Benchimol" wrote in message
om

Do you realize
that were only hours away from the return of the Beast?

Less than that! At that moment I was someplace in and about Toledo
Ohio, the home of the Toledo Mud Hens baseball team.
http://www.mudhens.com/

Tell that to someone WHO CARES pedo. No one here gives a rat's
patootie about the details of your vacation, you egomaniac. You seem
to keep forgetting how much you are actually -hated- here. Why do you
think you're referred to as "the Beast", exactly?

You have serious problems with the truth, don't you sockpuppet
"Benchimol"?

No, but you obviously do, since you're calling me a "sockpuppet", and
you have never proven that to be true.

Sockpuppet "Benchimol" since you seem to like presenting FOI
petitions to Michigan government agencies

That's because you seem to like PRETENDING that you filed police
reports that you did NOT, pedophile. But at least you confirmed the
FOI, so that's well and good. Not sure what the heck it has to do in a
point being made about the car you drive, but at least you got that in
there. BTW, that's not the only thing I "presented" to Michigan
government agencies about you, not by a long shot. To correct you on
another presumption of yours, I do not make FOI requests a "hobby", as
you imply. It's something I do only when dealing with scum of the
earth child pornographers like you.

why don't you at least
mention a vehicle that I own or at least have ever driven!

Okay. Tell me which vehicle you own, and I will. I'd also like the
license no. please, if you don't mind.

And a sample of Mr. Derrida's scribbles:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...61f4c730d916fe

7. Alan Derrida
May 2 1997, 11:00 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
From: Alan Derrida - Find messages by this
author
Date: 1997/05/03
Subject: Kruger's Quixotic Quest 4 who cares what
| Report Abuse

wrote:
Kruger wrote:

:In recent discussions with friends from a well-known high end audiophile
group
:headquartered in Westchester County, I was told that Gindi slandered their
:late president and founder over a very trivial matter, and caused them all
:a lot of grief. I guess he tries to take from others what he seeks for
:himself: credibility.

: Okay boys and girls: Now just get into your jammies, get under the covers
: and get ready for bed. It must be bedtime, because I see we're being
: treated to another one of "Apochryphal Arnie's Fractured Fairy Tales."
: Uh, Arny? In a recent conversation I had with an FBI undercover agent who
: works in your state, I was told that you are about to be hauled in to the
: pokey for parking outside Elementary Schools and trying to lure kids into
: your car by saying: "Hiya sweetie! If you come in my car, I'll let you
: play with my ABX box!" Trouble is, they had to set it up as a
: "sting-operation" and use a midget; not one of the fifth graders was dumb
: enough to be even REMOTELY interest in abx.
: To be sure, BOTH the above stories are EQUALLY true....

Wow! Arnold the Raving Neurotic, father of four daughters - a pedophile and
child molester?? Who would ever have guessed!?!

Notice any similarities to any current poster?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Mickey, you're drooling. Do you want to be featured on the cover of
American Spittlepig Monthly again?

What has he ever said that was true, would be an easier question.

I've stated the obvious about you many times -- i.e. you're an idiot, a
lowbrow, a Kroopologist, and a complete dork. All of those statements are
patently true.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
nk.net...

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse than paranoid,
you're just as deranged as he is.

mikey, then you are saying that Arny was correct when he made claims
against about a dozen of his enemies, that they were trafficing i kidie
porn.

For a supposedly smart guy, you are a complete moron at mind reading.
I said no such thing, I believe that it was a response to many people
saying he was a pedophile.

No, you have contradicted yourself. You have indicated that Middius
lied when he accused Arnie of making false accusations.
Therefore, you are saying that Arnie's accusations are true.

I'm the last person to say that Arny isn't confrontational, but he has
been harassed in ways that have nothing to with his views on audio for a
long, time.

As you can see from Arnie's on line behavior this
week, he brought it upon himself back then, also.

There is no way to stop any of the bull**** that goes on here, it is a
free speech forum after all, but the way to win arguments is with a better
argument. The way to win a technical argument is with a better technical
one. When neither of those things are possible, the name calling, and
specious accusations begin.

This is an OPINION group, it is not about technical arguments.
There are other groups specifically oriented towards technical issues.
BTW, Arny has had his ass handed to him on a platter many times, when he
does post over there.

AFAIK nobody has bested Arny on technical grounds, and that makes some
people here despise him, since it disallows the fantasies that some many
seem to engage in with regard to audio.

AFAIK, you are dead wrong, he has often embarrased himself
when arguing with real audio technicians.

That the real experienced experts on audio matters are about 99% in
agreement with Arny on the subject of audio, the constant derision and
personal attacking strikes me as the worst kind of sour grapes. Even
sadder is that it's not just Arny who get these attacks but anybody who
hold the same rationalist views on audio. That's probably the reason RAO
does not have the active participation of Dick Pierce, one of the true
experts who posts to usenet.

Your idea of the '"subject of audio" and the subjectivists' idea of the
subject
of audio are completely different.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
nk.net...

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

A well-known definition of a Usenet newbie - someone who believes
anything
that was posted by the sockpuppet known as George Middius.

What that he said about the kiddie-porn issue is false?

What has he ever said that was true, would be an easier question.

It seems that it is too difficult for you to face the truth.
The fact is, Arny made those claims, repeatedly, and
against many individuals.

I said the same thing that George did, that ARny made those claims.

Am I lying about that?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Here's a snippit of Glenn Z melting down (note that Scotty would never tell
you about this)

" **** YOU, you loathsome, psychotic, subhuman imbecile! You deserve every
ounce of vitriole and hatred directed your way." "WAKE THE **** UP!!! "
"Keep it up, ****-for-brains. " "Oh, and ... **** you, troll."

That sounds more like Phil Allison to me.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

Jenn said:

Is Scott the same Scott who sometimes posts here now; in fact I think he
posted here earlier tonight? Not ScottW, I know.

At some time, there were 2 Scott W.'s present on RAO:
Scott Wheeler, who used the handle "S888Wheel".
AFAIK, he doesn't post here anymore.

The other Scott is Scott Wittevrongel, who is still posting here as
ScottW.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sander deWaal

"Arny Krueger" said:

Nahh, Jenn is just really naive about the ways of the Usenet world.

Which is entirely possible.
One just needs to take things at face value every now and then.
(Which would make me a naive person as well. That's OK, at least I
know I am a naive person :-) )

Jenn seems sincere to me.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Here's a snippit of Glenn Z melting down (note that Scotty would never tell
you about this)

" **** YOU, you loathsome, psychotic, subhuman imbecile! You deserve every
ounce of vitriole and hatred directed your way." "WAKE THE **** UP!!! "
"Keep it up, ****-for-brains. " "Oh, and ... **** you, troll."

That sounds more like Phil Allison to me.

Ironically, Glenn would never say something like that to Phylliston. As
perverse as Phyllis is, he's not completely bonkers.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Jenn seems sincere to me.

For the Krooglebeast, sincerity is the same as delusional.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
Jenn said:

Is Scott the same Scott who sometimes posts here now; in fact I think he
posted here earlier tonight? Not ScottW, I know.

At some time, there were 2 Scott W.'s present on RAO:
Scott Wheeler, who used the handle "S888Wheel".
AFAIK, he doesn't post here anymore.

The other Scott is Scott Wittevrongel, who is still posting here as
ScottW.

S888Wheel was the one who sued Arny.
I thought it was a bad idea; it breaches the
protocol of not taking internet disputes into the real world.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Arny Krueger" said:

Nahh, Jenn is just really naive about the ways of the Usenet world.

Which is entirely possible.
One just needs to take things at face value every now and then.
(Which would make me a naive person as well. That's OK, at least I
know I am a naive person :-) )

Jenn seems sincere to me.

"at least" Arny hasn't labeled her as a JA sockpuppet.....yet.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

"Arny Krueger" said:

Nahh, Jenn is just really naive about the ways of the Usenet world.

Which is entirely possible.
One just needs to take things at face value every now and then.
(Which would make me a naive person as well. That's OK, at least I
know I am a naive person :-) )

Jenn seems sincere to me.

"at least" Arny hasn't labeled her as a JA sockpuppet.....yet.

But he DID label me as a sockpuppet. He just didn't reveal whose sock
he believed me to be. LOL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article . net,
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
> [...]
"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
, "Arny

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ad/a1929e34566
214b9/6bbf681425543336?lnk=st&q=Nate++(Arny+OR+Krueger)+ group%3Arec.audio.opin
ion+author%3AGeorge+author%3AMiddius&rnum=32&hl=en #6bbf681425543336

In what way is what you posted above relevant to what Arny is posting to
me? Do both "sides" of this group hurl unfounded accusations at each
other? Yes, no doubt. Who started it? God knows. What I DO know is
that Arny started in on me for no reason, simply because we disagree on
the sound of LPs. That's fine; it's no skin of my nose and being a
grownup, I can take it. I just find it curious.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn

In article . net,
wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
et,

comcast [dot] net wrote:

Jenn said:

Gee! Considereing the dozens of people that emailed
you kiddie pron, can you balme her?!?!?!

Just for the record, I never sent Arny any kiddie
porn. Do we know if ANYONE actually did?

Nobody sent any porn to Krooger. This is another one
of the Beast's imaginary conspiracies.

And he calls others paranoid?

If you believe a waord that Middius says, you're worse
than paranoid, you're just as deranged as he is.

Did Arny say that he received child porn?

Yes.

Did he actually receive it?

How would *anybody* else know for sure if I did or not?

You mean no one asked you for "proof"?

Did someone here send it to him?

Impossible to say for sure, but why would someone lie about it.

If I posted your question in the above paragraph, Arny would no doubt
write something like, "Several reasons are possible: persecution
complex, playing the victim..."

Jenn, you're worse than naive if you think that someone would admit to it
in
public.

I was asking Nyob. If it is not known who sent the alleged porn, why
did you accuse someone here of sending it to you?

IIRC because there were accusations of Arny being a pedophile, from a number
of people, Middius included. A thing that reprehensible enough as it is on
it own, would be impossible for anybody here to even have a clue at. It was
a case of sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander. snip

I understand what you are saying, but why should one lead to the other?
If Arny was accused of being a pedo without cause, that is wrong. So
the reaction then should be to accuse someone of sending kiddie porn?
Sorry, I don't see the logic in that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
.
..

[...]

What store is that?

was raised in the county and my Dad is still there. Maybe Scott and I
can lunch sometime.

Sure... or it'd be great if you happen to be visiting when Arts out....we
usually go out and hit a record store or an audio shop, do lunch... then
back to my place to listen to music so Art can tell me my system has no bass
slam.. stuff like that .

ScottW