Default Alpine 9813 -no sound from cd player

I just re-installed my 9813 into my other car, it seemed to work fine,
then i tried to play a cd and mp3 disc. neither worked until i went
into the setup menu and switched to "area 2". But then when i go back
to FM then cd/mp3 it doesn't work again. Basically everytime i switch
to cd/mp3 i have to change the area back and forth. It worked fine in
my jeep. Does anyone have any insight into this issue? Any help is
appreciated. FYI, it was in a 97 Wrangler, now in a 94 Eagle Vision.
Thanks
Alex

redbrd19

solved my own problem. i think the power antenna and power amp wires
were crossed. Works great now.