Shepdawg

Default Alpine amp no Sound

I thought I'd see if anyone can help me out with my amp,
I have a Alpine MRV F400 amp that the light turns on but there is no
sound. Also, after being on for like a minute or 2 part of the amp
starts getting real hot. It looks like in the area of one of the
mosfets. There are no burnt marks on the circuit board. I'm just
wondering whether it would be worth it to fix it. It's been a great
amp. Thanks

For Sale - Sydney, Australia - Alpine Car Audio Matthew Car Audio 1 August 17th 04 11:00 PM
Older Alpine Vs. Newer Alpine HU's Sonoman Car Audio 7 April 4th 04 04:02 PM
high pitch sound sayduckshun Car Audio 4 October 16th 03 06:21 AM
FS Alpine Car Audio Equipment Craig Car Audio 0 October 7th 03 05:52 PM
Alpine deck blew my subs! Indiglow Car Audio 9 August 16th 03 01:46 AM