Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Casper[_4_] Casper[_4_] is offline

Default Vinyl Nature

For vinyl lovers ...

http://i.gizmodo.com/5169137/audiowo...old-and-modern

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Sonnova Sonnova is offline

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:24:10 -0700, Casper wrote
(in article ):

For vinyl lovers ...

http://i.gizmodo.com/5169137/audiowo...hnics-are-too-
col
d-and-modern

Wonderful. a piece of tree and some bits from the cheap Rega ;table.
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected][_2_] nmsz@optonline.net[_2_] is offline

http://i.gizmodo.com/5169137/audiowo...se-technics-ar...
col

d-and-modern

Wonderful. a piece of tree and some bits from the cheap Rega ;table.

I believe I see my 35 year old SME 3009 there and btw 3009 mounted on
a Thorens TD-125 is still doing service. The older I get the poorer
becomes my hearing and less likely would I benefit from an up-grade.
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Andrew Barss Andrew Barss is offline

Casper wrote:
: For vinyl lovers ...

: http://i.gizmodo.com/5169137/audiowo...old-and-modern

Are there adjustments for when the wood warps?

-- Andy Barss
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] S888Wheel@aol.com is offline

On Mar 14, 7:44*am, Andrew Barss wrote:
Casper wrote:

: For vinyl lovers ...

:http://i.gizmodo.com/5169137/audiowo...se-technics-ar...

Are there adjustments for when the wood warps?

*-- Andy Barss

Shouldn't be an issue. Wood is a pretty common material used in audio
and even in Turntables. If it is propperly dried and sealed it will be
quite stable enough. I think some of them look pretty cool. It looks
like they just strip down existing rigs and rebuild them on decorative
wood plinths.