Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Fella humiliates self, gets angry at others, attracts chihauhuas from all over.

Fella wrote:

Well I tried to help you, didn't I? Even Mr. Packer tried to show you,
highlighted to you what you should pay attention to. But no dice.

Did you get the name of the door that hit you in the head, Fella? How
about you, Pega? Did you? Whoever you think you are today, you're
obviously very confused. Starting with this: first you respond to me as
"Fella", then minutes later, you send the very _same_ response up as
"Pega". Are you also Mr. Packer, perhaps? Or should I say... is he you?

Now that door must have really popped you in the noggin something
fierce, because you're also extremely confused according to your
quote above. I'm the one who tried to help YOU, and Mr. Packer both,
with my tweaks. I highlighted to you what you should pay attention to.
But no dice. You came back and told me the tweak didn't work, which
is obviously because you were too stupid to follow the instructions.
You probably just took a pen and drew an "L" on your CD. Which I agree,
is very silly and stupid, if you actually thought that was going to
improve anything. After receiving a very angry, very bitter and hostile
post from you, in which you lashed out at me in a bittersweet
combination of tears and rage for feeling humiliated at having tried
the tweak and it not working for you, I felt sorry for you. I'm sure
you can't help being that stupid. So seeing that you are just shy of
being termed a clinical "retard", I held out an olive branch to you,
and uploaded a method with which to apply the L-Shape, _just_ for
people like you (see:"L-Shape For Dummies"). I figured I owed you that
much, since I was supposed to have already uploaded the easy to
implement instructions at the time that we were discussing the tweak.

And what's the thanks that I got for giving you the L-Shape for
Dummies link to help you try the experiment properly? Did you even try
to thank me, maybe even just a lovely sweet e-card in my mailbox for
taking the trouble to help you out like this? No! Instead, as we see,
you got angry.

VERY angry.

And then you got hositle, and started barking like an angry, hostile
chihuahua to me. You also did a lot of sobbing and whining to me, about
how humiliated you felt, drawing an L-shape on your CDs like that. Then
you started blaming _me_ for "forcing" you to draw an L-shape on your
CDs! Does self-ridicule run in your family, "Fella/Pega"?

snip the snippets barking chihuahua angry barking snippets snip

And stop calling looney tunes bull**** voodo magic act sillyness "tweaks".

You know, you're right. The term degrades them, I never did care for
it. How about I call them "techniques" or "treatments"? Would that be
okay with you? But look. I can see you're really really REALLY angy
about all of this, and spewing vitriol at me again.
I'll make a deal with you. If you can show everyone how smart you
are, by being the first closed-minded ignorant bigot on RAO to properly
refute the basis for my techniques, I will henceforth call them "looney
tunes bull**** voodo magic act sillyness" whenever I refer to them in
the future. Now put on your thinking cap, cretin! You've got a lot of
theories to unravel. I suggest you start with John Gribbin's "In
Search of Schroedinger's Cat" as an introduction to quantum
mechanics, and Rupert Sheldrake's "Presence of the Past" as an
introduction to morphic resonance theory. Wait... you DO know that they
are "books", right? Wait.... you DO know what a "book" is, right? Do
you know that it requires that you know how to read, Mr. Fella? Wait...
you DO know what "read" means, don't you?

LOL!

....So on and so forth.

------------------------------------
Fella wrote:

I mean come on... Come the **** on... Pinhole asirin four legged animal
pic... That I go thorugh the household closets and cut off labels from
clothing (hundreds, perhaps thousands of items...) What the ...

You are hopeless.

and crazy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Shovels the Coward

Shovels, I really want to know something.

I'm the one who tried to help YOU

Why are you so angry?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Get help. You are chihuahua that needs help. And not quantum mechanics
scrödinger type of help, but real help, perhaps a lobotomy... ?

Good luck with your "tweaks" ...

chihuahua barking wothless gobbledygook snipped
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Fella barked out:

Get help. And not quantum mechanics
scrödinger type of help, but real help, perhaps a lobotomy... ?

Why on earth are you still so angry, Fella/Pega, or whatever sockpuppet
you're supposed to be? Are you angry because I just finished proving
that you are a dogmatic ignorant bigot, and a mindless sheep, for
dismissing ideas that you don't know anything about, and have been
unable to even attempt to refute? Do you even know what a "dogmatic
ignorant bigot" is? Is this what you call "wisdom" in a response,
perhaps? LOL! The lobotomy didn't seem to do much for you, why would
it help anyone else?

Good luck with your "tweaks" ...

Thanks, but I don't need "luck". They work just fine for me without
luck. Of course, I do know how to draw a proper L-shape. If anyone
tries to explain even the simplest concept to you, you always need
"luck" to get it! LOL!

chihuahua barking wothless gobbledygook snipped

You're still angry. Do you know that your anger affects the sound
quality of your hifi system? Ironically, you need my help more than
anyone, but your complete lack of cognitive skills means you're less
likely to ever get it. Oh well. They say ignorance is bliss. You must
be in heaven.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

wrote:

I do know how to draw a proper L-shape.

Well congrats! to you sound ol boy, ol chum. That'll get you places in
this life.

You're still angry.

This "right back at ya pal" tactic of your is about as effective as your
tweaks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

wrote in message
ups.com...

Fella barked out:

Get help. And not quantum mechanics
scrödinger type of help, but real help, perhaps a lobotomy... ?

Why on earth are you still so angry, Fella/Pega, or whatever sockpuppet
you're supposed to be? Are you angry because I just finished proving
that you are a dogmatic ignorant bigot, and a mindless sheep,

Dear Mr. Graham:
"Proof" is a term that refers to axiomatic systems. In exchanges of
personal opinion such as these, the term "proof" has no meaning.

Regards,
Robert Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Shovels tries again to toy with our credibility.

I'm also not an inherently angry person

Is that a "debating trade" style hair-splitting? Your anger about a lot of
things is abundantly clear. Is your disclaimer based on a pedantic shading
of "inherently"?

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Fella said:

You can't tell the difference? Obviously Fella is much more intelligent
and refined than yours truly,

I had just the same impressions about you Packer. And I am not being
"ironic". Above all, your command of the English language is a pleasure
to follow.

Didn't you know paulie's secret? He actually sputters in his native Ozzie
dialect, but he has high-priced "Standardize & Sanitize" software
installed. Without this SW, you'd be appalled at the gutter language and
strange idioms he really uses.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without arsenic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:22:04 +0300, Fella wrote:

what can I say
but that I wasn't being "ironic" either. :-)

Yes you were, Packer.

Not as much as you think, actually. BTW, feel free to call me Paul,
since RAO is such a friendly place.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 07:54:16 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

Fella said:

You can't tell the difference? Obviously Fella is much more intelligent
and refined than yours truly,

I had just the same impressions about you Packer. And I am not being
"ironic". Above all, your command of the English language is a pleasure
to follow.

Didn't you know paulie's secret? He actually sputters in his native Ozzie
dialect, but he has high-priced "Standardize & Sanitize" software
installed. Without this SW, you'd be appalled at the gutter language and
strange idioms he really uses.

I want to know who's revealing these things to you, George. I was sure
that could never get out.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Fella wrote:

paul packer wrote:

Come on now, RAO ain't all that bad Packer. Look how people are sticking
up for Jenn in the face of the barbarious atrocities displayed by Arny
against her.

Only because she's a "woman". It's your male chauvinism that's
responsible for that, not scruples or principles. You and the rest of
the RAO piglets have none.

And people do acknowledge a good post here and then, why
not? For instance I've made similar comments about middius, sackman,
Sander, etc, even mickeymickmickey was distant OK and funny when he made
the "shhhhhhhhii-it" reply to our reason listening friend once and I
went ahead and gave him the well deserved acknowledgment... For instance
Morein lately bursts into quite accurate, acute analysis concerning our
resident prioritized chihuahua which disect well into the heart of the
matter and leave nothing much to add when you think about it.

Problem is, you and others didn't "think" about it. That's because
you don't "think". Period. (See: Message to Ignorant Pigs of RAO;
"mindless sheep"). There was absolutely nothing accurate or acute about
the obsessed Morein's many overanalytical dissertations of me. Only
because they reflected your ignorant prejudices did you believe it. But
neither you nor him is in a position to judge his analyses as
"accurate", only I am. You're too stupid to even understand that
much.

In the first few days of his posting even the furious chihuahua with
sound priorities posted a hilarious parody or two. Remember that
"lurlene get'em matches" bit?

Oh, right, right... The one that most resembled you and your
slack-jawed yokel brothers and cousins twice removed is the only one
you understood as satire. That much figures, Cletus.

what can I say
but that I wasn't being "ironic" either. :-)

Yes you were, Packer.

I don't think Packer realizes you don't understand the meaning of
the term.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Fella, getting angrier by the day, barked out these pearls of wisdom:

Look'a here you silly fruitcake; if you think I am going to go on and on
bickering and arguing with a fruitcake twisted crazed singularity of
silly nutjob like you then you have another thing coming.

Said in your finest Billy Bob backwoods dialect, no doubt. I sure hope
all this bickerin' and losin' yer religion n' all don't prevent
ya from bein' able to make the payments on your trailer, Cletus.

You generally
do not merit a response.

And yet you have stalked me for the last two weeks, writing post after
post, even though I've ignored you for the most part? Care to revise
that delusion of yours?

You *have* received all the information,
observation and guidance you need to get yourself out of your current
predicament (being silly and crazy).

I'm not in that predicament. You are. I've provided all the
information you require to educate yourself, and get yourself out of
the predicament of being an ignorant dufus your entire life. Re-read
what I and others have written about the validity of my tweaks and try
to use it all to your advantage.

Or remain a dumb ignorant bigot. Your choice, bumpkin.

wrote:

Fella angrily wrote:

wrote:

I do know how to draw a proper L-shape.

Well congrats! to you sound ol boy, ol chum. That'll get you places in
this life.

I'm already "in places" in this life. I'm also not an inherently
angry person like you, insecure, small minded, bigoted, foolish and too
unevolved to take responsibility for himself, so he has to put it on
others. I look at it this way: If you're not capable of following my
simple instructions for executing a tweak, ie. using a green marker
when I said to use a black one, then you're not even qualified to be
a golf caddy. Maybe you could be the groundhog, though.

You're still angry.

This "right back at ya pal" tactic of your is about as effective as your
tweaks.

Really? Okay then, I'll keep using it. Why are you still so angry,
Fella? Is it because you just realized what I said about you being too
dumb to follow the instructions for my tweak, which meant you never
tried it? Doesn't that mean that you're both humiliated for trying
my tweak, and humiliated for being too dumb to figure it out? Uh, never
mind. I think I just answered my own question.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

wrote:

Fella, getting angrier by the day, barked out these pearls of wisdom:

Look'a here you silly fruitcake; if you think I am going to go on and on
bickering and arguing with a fruitcake twisted crazed singularity of
silly nutjob like you then you have another thing coming.

Said in your finest Billy Bob backwoods dialect, no doubt. I sure hope
all this bickerin' and losin' yer religion n' all don't prevent
ya from bein' able to make the payments on your trailer, Cletus.

You are one sad whore of a silly chihuahua. I throw a chuckle in your
general direction because of this little parody you wrote sometime ago,
yes, and what do you do? You think (oxymoron) you've got something, so
you suck on it and suck on it like the sad perverted whore that you are.
Disgusting man, just disgusting. You're a putrescent mass, a walking
vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the
profoundest contempt! May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea
of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are a bleating foal, a curdled
staggering mutant dwarf of a chihuahua smeared richly with the effluvia
and offal accompanying your alleged ****ting-out into this world. An
insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the
puke-drooling, giggling beasts who **** you out and then killed
themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I feel debased just for knowing you exist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

Steven Sullivan wrote:

Fella wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That lil' chihuahua whore sure seems to be getting you worked up into
a fine lather.

You are right, the thing is a troll. But I figure if one percent get's
thrugh.......

I hope you throw him an extra few bucks at least when you're
done.

The whore got all he deserves, not a cent more from me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:31:56 +0300, Fella wrote:

[...]

Yep, that's telling him.

I feel debased just for knowing you exist.

Probably an over-reaction.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 6 Apr 2006 08:49:58 -0700, wrote:

I've provided all the
information you require to educate yourself, and get yourself out of
the predicament of being an ignorant dufus your entire life.

This sounds like Arnie. How uncanny.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

paul packer wrote:

[...]

I beg to disagree Paul. He crossed the line with calling me a "*******".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.madonna,alt.usenet.kooks

Fella, sticking nails in his ears to blunt the pain, yapped this mad
tirade out:

wrote:

[...]

Yap. yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.ya p.

If you're trying to convince us that you're a mad, barking,
ranting, frothing-at-the-mouth lunatic chihauhau Fella, you're not
doing a good job. Maybe if you banged your head a little harder against
the brick wall whilst you bark out your mad tirades, you would get just
that little "edge" that would convince us that yes, you are as mad as
apple crumble. And then you would earn your Kook Rant award.

I feel debased just for knowing you exist.

Isn't that what poppa doggie said to you the last time you heard him
bark at you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Fella

wrote:

Yap. yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.yap.ya p.

Bad dog! Bad dog! You should learn to be patient. You *will* get what's
coming your way.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.madonna,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man

, the infectious down-and-out and pierced
rectum wrangler who likes relentless pearl necklaces with squids, and
whose partner is a box-house girl with a puffed-up fuzzy lap flounder,

wrote:

[...]

The **** stole that text.

Results 1 - 100 of about 757 for vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but. (0.22 seconds)

--
http://xp-crack.kadaitcha.cx
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Fella said:

You can't tell the difference? Obviously Fella is much more intelligent
and refined than yours truly,

I had just the same impressions about you Packer. And I am not being
"ironic". Above all, your command of the English language is a pleasure
to follow.

Didn't you know paulie's secret? He actually sputters in his native Ozzie
dialect, but he has high-priced "Standardize & Sanitize" software
installed. Without this SW, you'd be appalled at the gutter language and
strange idioms he really uses.

I want to know who's revealing these things to you, George. I was sure
that could never get out.

Watch it Paul. Insisting on being sane in a madhouse may just
pass
but laughing at the inmates antics may prove dangerous to limb and
life.
Ludovic Mirabel
in a ward for terminally demnted

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

Ludovic Mirabel
in a ward for terminally demnted

It's the logical outcome of radical naive subjectivism.

A few ABX tests would set the situation straight.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 7 Apr 2006 18:56:20 -0700, "
wrote: