Posted to rec.audio.pro
rickymix

Default The Night Before The Night Before Christmas.

Hey y'all,
We were hoping to have buckyburro.com online by Christmas but
Jason the WebMaestro has been swamped due to the Christmas rush at his
real gig. So it's looking more like early next week now. I'll let you
know.
Meanwhile, Happy Solstice Celebration Of Your Choice everyone!!
Rick, Bucky & the entire crew here at Road Apple Records!

P.S. The blog is up and running however. Drop by and say "Hi!" at
http://www.buckyburro.com/blog/

The Night Before The Night Before Christmas

T'was the night before Christmas, when in Bucky's house,
Not a pixel was stirring, as I clickzled my mouse.
When what, on my flickering screen did appear,
But Santa's sleigh, drawn by an odd looking deer.
They opened up pages upon wonderous web pages,
Just as I'd envisioned, but even more outrageous!
A website so dreamy I chortled with glee,
When suddenly something strange dawned upon me.
That's no reindeer, no Santa; it's Jason and Bucky!
I woke with a start! No way we'd be so lucky.
But I heard a voice say, as as they vanished from sight,
"Bucky Christmas to all, and a Bucky, Bucky goodnight!"