Sound Emporium

Default REC AUDIO FAQ: 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM @ AUDIOGON
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Plus, our 100% Positive Feedback equals 100% Satisfied Customers!!

Let's review recent customer feedback for The Sound Emporium, A.K.A.
Trades4USD at Audiogon...

Outstanding product and outstanding customer service.
Thanks!
Positive by Wazmoh (3) on 05-29-05

Extremely nice people to deal with. I could actually feel the
reasurance and support, which is important when going out on
a limb to buy such a high end item sight unseen. I would not
hesitate turning to them again for my next purchase.
Positive by Jewishamerprince (3) on 05-27-05

Bought musichall cd 25. Nice folks to due business with,
good communication and timely shipping. Recommended.
Positive by Thecrumbum (12) on 05-27-05

Great price, great response time... great transaction.
Positive by Lennigbm (3) on 05-27-05

Great price, great transaction, great communication.
A pleasure to deal with.
Positive by Chazk13 (3) on 05-23-05

Another great deal from this great Audiogoner.
Item shipped promptly and as described. A+
Positive by Sidvee (138) on 05-17-05

Great transaction... wonderful courtesy and followup.
Positive by Gboyega (72) on 05-09-05

Great communication. Excellent transaction.
Sound Emporium well worth doing business with.
Highly recommended!!!
Positive by Buyer Wstritt (27) on 05-05-05

Wonderful people to deal with.
All negotiations were clear and their agreement was exactly as
described.
I would not hesitate a moment to do another transaction.
Positive by Buyer Dott_c (30) on 04-20-05

AAA+++
Wonderful folks to deal with. Fast and friendly.
Oh, did I mention honest? Extremely helpful? Yeah, that too.
Sound Emporium will be my first call for high-end audio gear.
Positive by Buyer Hifimania (3) on 04-18-05

Fast Shipping, Accomodating Personel
Highly Recommended!
Positive by Elixir_theatre (3) on 04-15-05

Excellent communication via e-mail. Smooth transaction all around.
Would definitely recommend.
Positive by Jthuston (3) on 04-15-05

BEST products and customer service at Audiogon. FIVE Stars!!
The PROS at Sound Emporium are simply the BEST!! Thanks again!!
Positive by Martinsmithson (18) on 04-13-05

Item as described and shipped promptly - Good communications via Email
- A+++
Positive by Bob01605 (27) on 04-07-05

A++, 5 stars!! The ultimate in customer service/attention/after-sale
follow up!!
Positive by Wmcmanus (357) on 04-06-05

A+. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRICE, FAIR AND HONEST. WOULD BUY AGAIN.
Positive by Dwsssnet (15) on 04-05-05

A+Price was great,delivery was prompt,item was as promised.
Positive by Rclarkjunocom (3) on 04-04-05

I am very please with my purchase- Thank You!
Positive by B_ale (66) on 03-27-05

Excellent transaction with great communication and cust service. Thank
you.
Positive by Kehut (549) on 03-26-05

To review ALL of The Sound Emporium's 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at
Audiogon, begin by clicking here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...ser=Trades4usd

To review our current classified listings at Audiogon, click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM @ EBAY
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
eBay, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Plus, our 100% Positive Feedback equals 100% Satisfied Customers!!

Let's review recent customer feedback for The Sound Emporium, A.K.A.
soundemporium at eBay...

Fast shipment! Great Seller!!!
AAAAAAA++++++++++
gstorie1 (237) May-30-05

Item as described, but slow shipping.
josefpepa (158) May-27-05
Reply by soundemporium: Slow USPS, we don't control them.
Paid for 7-10 biz day delivery & received same. May-27-05

Great sounding phones! fast ship, Thanks!!
wildebug (118) May-25-05

Great Seller -- thanks so much!!
tsurdick (67) May-24-05

Fast, friendly service.
gregory4251 (1) May-21-05

Great buy Recommend to all Ebayer
sshar7 (4) May-19-05

Super professional. Great to deal with.
louloutoronto (9) May-17-05

Great product! Fast shipping! A++ Good communication!
Will repeat doing biz!
mmateka (7) May-16-05

Product and shipping exactly as advertised!
ngdo (35) May-15-05

Accurate shipment and delivery, Product works great!
nyamnyam007 (3) May-13-05

A+ prompt shipment, good price, excellent merchandise!
arlcova (22) May-10-05

Shipping arrived on time, item was in exact condition as described.
ihobo (15) May-04-05

awesome !! great sounds. fast shipping. thanks !
stompk (440) May-04-05

Good transaction. Recommend. A++++++++
jep24601 (260) May-03-05

Good sellers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paulo_hermes (7) May-02-05

great headphones, good transacation, no problems.
iamthepapa (46) May-01-05

Great headphones - standard shipping took a long time to get here.
a-bolt (74) Apr-29-05

Great communication, great KOSS phones A+++++
kembor (42) Apr-29-05

Great to deal with, fast transaction and awesome products!!!!
aurora6830 (4) Apr-28-05

Fast shipping, as described, smooth transaction. Highly recommended.
crash1977 (20) Apr-26-05

Very Good Service.I will buy again.
mikeky1 (212) Apr-22-05

great buyer
tdung1983 (14) Apr-22-05

Great seller. Ship fast. A ++
trudovelo (16) Apr-21-05

nice headphones thanks
patcayfletcher (512) Apr-20-05

Great Ebayer
dan6725 (29) Apr-20-05

To review ALL of The Sound Emporium's 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at eBay,
begin by clicking here...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=soundemporium

To review our current auction listings at eBay, click here...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...Zsoundemporium

Special thanks to all RAM and AHTM members for their continued support
and unyielding integrity including Robert Morein and Mister Tawny the
Talking Tiger.

Best regards,

The Sound Emporium