Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] thibaut.ottello@gmail.com is offline

Default Sony's RMX2 CD Controller

Le jeudi 20 mai 1993 22:01:02 UTC+2, Jeff Granito a écrit*:
A qesution for those of you who own a Sony 10 disc changer with the RMX2
remote commander. The remote unit has 3 sets of RCA jacks. Two to drive
front and rear amps respectivly. The third set is an input for a Sony
cassette player in the series. I wish to use this RCA input from a tape
walkman with a radio. The only problem is, I do not understand how to
enable it. The manual states the when the Standyby button is pressed, the
input should become active, but no luck. The other thing I have noticed
is that there are input/output remote wires from the commander to the
Sony tape unit. I am wondering if the input line is checking for 5V from
the tape unit to say it is there. Does anybody have any clues???

Thanks for you help.

Jeff

Sorry for the update but Have you managed to run the AUX imput ?
I have the same poroblem !
Regards
Thibaut
Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] albondyusa111@gmail.com is offline

Me too. I connected the 2 grey wires together and the commander switched. But with my Samsung galaxy S2 earpiece output connected to RM-X2 aux input, I get no sound...
dolph dolph is offline
Junior Member

I have the same problem. I don't know wjat to do.
192.168.l.2

Last edited by dolph : September 6th 16 at 01:20 PM

USB Controller Flushing mcp6453[_2_] Pro Audio 4 March 14th 11 08:51 PM
Wanted: Sony DM1000ES Digital Signal Transfer (DST) Controller [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 19th 08 10:02 PM
X-mas wish: MMT-8 controller oobi Pro Audio 3 December 14th 06 12:01 PM
Peavey C8 controller Pro Audio 1 December 7th 03 07:50 PM
cd controller din flagadajones Car Audio 0 September 9th 03 02:26 PM