Iceman

Default drum machines..

i have sonar 2.0 xl, and i am interested in using a drum machine. My friend has
one that i guess you would plug in a MIDI input and press the buttons and that,
but i am more interested in using software to do it, instead of buying a drum
machine. I was just wonder what software and that will i need that will
integrate with sonar...i saw one that goes with cubase, but not sonar. i was
looking at music lab drum tools, and sonic foundry's rad drum construction kit,
but i don't know if thats what i need
And the trace of shadows still remains.
www.traceofshadows.com
Funkybot

The Dr-008 is about as good as it gets when it comes to software drum machines.
That is, until the same company [fxpansion] releases "BFD". If that even
comes close to doing what it's been hyped as being able to do, it will be the
best drum library/module to get a realistic drum performance out of a machine.