Luke Perry

Default FA: Wavecom Sr. Wireless Audio/Video Transmitter & Receiver in box

For Auction: WaveCom™ Senior Wireless transmitter/reciever. Used only
once in box as new. The best audio and video sender!
Go all the way and use the very best in wireless video technology to
send high quality color video and stereo audio from one room to
another. The WaveCom™ Sr. has all the benefits of the WaveCom™ Jr.
plus a built-in Remote Extender to control your source from any room
using your existing remote. Transmit up to 300 feet through walls and
floors from your satellite receiver, VCR, camcorder, or stereo without
any interference from cordless phones and other radio signals. Get rid
of those wires and retain the highest quality available in wireless
transmission with the WaveCom™ Sr.

To view auction please go he

thanks
lp