Frank B.

Default FS: Monster Cable Cramolin

Vintage Monster Cable Cramolin Audio Restorative. Two bottles and
instructions:

Thanks for looking...

Hope this isn't listed in the Blue Book...

Mark

Maybe I can help. I am a tech at CAIG Laboratories, Inc.
We have an extensive website (www.caig.com) that can answer many of
your questions.
Your questions pertain to our DeoxIT, ProGold, PreservIT and CaiLube
MCL products. The Monster Cable Cramolin was discontinued in the late
1980's. It is way past it's expiration/shelf life. We have the same
brush bottles for the Red (DeoxIT Power Booster, Part No. D100L-2DB)
and Blue (PreservIT, Part No. P100L-2DB)
Our products are available in many different forms, 5% spray, 100%
spray, pen, wipes, needle, etc.
As I mentioned below, going through our "CAIG ESSENTIALS" will explain
the uses for DeoxIT Power Booster, ProGold, PreservIT and CaiLube MCL.
It will also give product recommendations by industry/use.

Three areas on our site can assist you.
1) Click and view our new "CAIG ESSENTIALS Tutorial Guide. It is an
interactive flash guide to help you understand and select products
ideal for your application/industry.
2) In the "Information Links" box, select the Product and Technical
links. Lots of information in all areas.
3) In the "Support" box, select our Knowledgebase link. This are
includes many answers to common questions. Type in the "Search" box
"rule of thumb" for a quick answer to your questions.

If you have additional questions you can email us.

Regards,
Mark

"Frank B." wrote in message ...
Vintage Monster Cable Cramolin Audio Restorative. Two bottles and
instructions:

Thanks for looking...

Hope this isn't listed in the Blue Book...

Rich Andrews

(Mark) wrote in
om:

Maybe I can help. I am a tech at CAIG Laboratories, Inc.
We have an extensive website (
www.caig.com) that can answer many of
your questions.
Your questions pertain to our DeoxIT, ProGold, PreservIT and CaiLube
MCL products. The Monster Cable Cramolin was discontinued in the late
1980's. It is way past it's expiration/shelf life.

Mark,

If Deoxit has a shelf life, it must also have a limitied lifetime when
used as directed. What is that lifetime and what happens to it when that
lifespan is exceeded?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Mark

Rich Andrews wrote in message . 3.44...
(Mark) wrote in
om:

Maybe I can help. I am a tech at CAIG Laboratories, Inc.
We have an extensive website (
www.caig.com) that can answer many of
your questions.
Your questions pertain to our DeoxIT, ProGold, PreservIT and CaiLube
MCL products. The Monster Cable Cramolin was discontinued in the late
1980's. It is way past it's expiration/shelf life.

Mark,

If Deoxit has a shelf life, it must also have a limitied lifetime when
used as directed. What is that lifetime and what happens to it when that
lifespan is exceeded?

The shelf life pertains to the container it is held in. The Cramolin
Blue will actually separate and loose its color over time.
Go to link: http://www.caig.com/c-life.htm
Concerning the longevity after it is applied to the connector/contact:
that depends on many variables (environment, temperature, voltage,
etc.). The old Cramolin would turn gummy over time, especially the
Cramolin Blue.
The new DeoxIT Power Booster, ProGold, PreservIT are formulated not to
gum up or become a varnish and will last considerably longer.
You can visit our website and view the CAIG Essentials flash
presentation for a quick self guided tour.
Mark
ChrisPlatt

DeoxIt has kept the noisy controls on
my Proton gear
quiet for over a year now. Bravo, Caig!

Excelsior, you fatheads!
-Chris-

Wylie Williams

Lets specify that we are talking about RCA connections in stereo system - at
what interval should we re-treat the connections?