PKAAUDIO

Default R.I.P Paul Pollack

I was saddened by the passing this weekend of Paul Pollack, late of Cavin
Leasing. Paul was a great guy who I knew for over 20 years. He was a creative
finance guy who understoood studios because he also produced records along the
way. He helped many businesses, large and small, get started or be more
successful. Rest in peace Paul, so many of us will miss you.

Peter K.
Fletcher

"PKAAUDIO" wrote in message
I was saddened by the passing this weekend of Paul Pollack, late of Cavin
Leasing. Paul was a great guy who I knew for over 20 years. He was a

creative
finance guy who understoood studios because he also produced records along

the
way. He helped many businesses, large and small, get started or be more
successful. Rest in peace Paul, so many of us will miss you.

Peter K.

Amen... one of the guys who could get anyone anything if they wanted it.
Paul was also an excellent bass player, and a pretty decent record producer
[and one hell of a great guy!!]. I for one will miss him greatly.
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

Paul Dormer's descendants Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 0 June 8th 04 07:29 AM
AMP mounting in a VW- Help Paul! Steve Grauman Car Audio 2 December 16th 03 01:24 AM
PING Paul Gitlitz ~ rob ~ Pro Audio 1 November 26th 03 04:20 PM
RAP5/3/20 Paul Artola "Mister" Carey Carlan Pro Audio 0 August 17th 03 12:38 AM
Thanks Paul!!! Paul Vina Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 03:56 PM