Need Manual for Cushman Electronics Model MCM-5 (thier 1st product)

Old October 25th 10, 02:17 PM
Dachief Dachief is offline
Junior Member

Smile Need Manual for Cushman Electronics Model MCM-5 (thier 1st product)

I picked up this test instrument at a thrift market. It is made by Cushman Electronics Corp. It is called a Multi Channel Monitor. I think it is used for FM radios. Would anyone out there know were I could get a free Manual for this test instrument? Possible a .pdf file download? Or just point me in the right direction to search for this manual? Has anybody ever used this thing out there? If yes could you give me an idea as to how to us it?

Last edited by Dachief : October 25th 10 at 02:19 PM. Reason: to add something further.