Robert Morein

Default Is it true that the long time RMB poster named Marek killed himself this year?

On 6 Nov 2005 07:31:08 -0800, "Francie" wrote:

ripper wrote:

I am not Francie.

Thanks for pointing that out.

;-) F+S

Oh that's good because I can't stand whores like Frannie.
Slip Kid

ripper wrote:

I am not Francie.

Thanks for pointing that out.

;-) F+S

Oh that's good because I can't stand whores like Frannie.

You wish. So, you made her an offer?
Hah!
Just because she turned you down doesn't mean she's a hooker!

Wot, ya shop by price...and brag about the deals ya get?

I don't think it's wise to brag about paying. (Or inferring
Frannnie's rebuff reflects upon her)

Hey, we "know" who she 'had' (Fer free!)

How 'bout you? (Fer free?)

Anyone? (Fer free?)

Ever? (Fer free?)

Michael

Francie

On 6 Nov 2005 08:27:29 -0800, "Francie" wrote:

Robert Morein PLEASE

Cease and desist cross-posting about your sick obsession with me...

Unless of course you're just attempting to build an audience for my
next Web-based promotion... sluts are becoming quite popular y'know...
just look at Mo Dowd, the New Gloria Steinem!

ROTFLMASAO

Robert Morein

ripper wrote:

I am not Francie.

Thanks for pointing that out.

;-) F+S

Oh that's good because I can't stand whores like Frannie.

You wish. So, you made her an offer?
Hah!
Just because she turned you down doesn't mean she's a hooker!

Like I'd want her..

Wot, ya shop by price...and brag about the deals ya get?

My love is free love..

I don't think it's wise to brag about paying. (Or inferring
Frannnie's rebuff reflects upon her)

Hey, we "know" who she 'had' (Fer free!)

How 'bout you? (Fer free?)

don't know them all, because it was dark and there was lots of steam.

Anyone? (Fer free?)

Ever? (Fer free?)

Michael

Robert Morein

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 07:51:52 +1100, "Francie"
wrote:

On 6 Nov 2005 08:27:29 -0800, "Francie" wrote:

Robert Morein PLEASE

Cease and desist cross-posting about your sick obsession with me...

Unless of course you're just attempting to build an audience for my
next Web-based promotion... sluts are becoming quite popular y'know...
just look at Mo Dowd, the New Gloria Steinem!

ROTFLMASAO

I'll do what I want...when I want... yeah!

Slip Kid

Robert Morein wrote:

Oh that's good because I can't stand whores like Frannie.

You wish. So, you made her an offer?
Hah!
Just because she turned you down doesn't mean she's a hooker!

Like I'd want her..

And you do or don't want to talk about her.
A Dr.might be able to help you stop...Unless you don't want to.

Wot, ya shop by price...and brag about the deals ya get?

My love is free love..

Oh, braggin' about investin' nuthin'? That must go over big. (Yeah,
people like to hear they're "worthless")

don't know them all, because it was dark and there was lots of steam.

Free, abundant ... but perhaps not human...

Steam, 'eh? Just a guess: Does this take place in a stable?...(Sounds
like a pony after a hard ride..).

You might want to turn the light...and report back.

Or not?

Michael
--
"If you're not in the recording studio you might as well not do it,
because you might get it.

Please use the following to reply, directly:
WGFA
@#waste#
image-link
..com
I hope that has slowed the Usenet e-mail harvest - - by a few days?