Robert Morein

Default Please please killfile me

life will be better for you all.

A man's got to know his limitations.
Margaret von B.

Default Bwian McCarty sees the light

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
life will be better for you all.

A man's got to know his limitations.

I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You are
quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world country.
:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Robert Morein

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:25:51 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

A man's got to know his limitations.

I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You are
quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world country.
:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Brian would never do that.but he will eat alot.
Hang on I am replying to myself again!

Damn...and I had margaret's email addy as a backup stooge sockpuppet!
Ruud Broens

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
: On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:25:51 GMT, "Margaret von B."
: wrote:
:
:
:
: A man's got to know his limitations.
:
: I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You are
: quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
: marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world country.
: :-)
:
: Cheers,
:
: Margaret
:
:
: Brian would never do that.but he will eat alot.
: Hang on I am replying to myself again!
:
: Damn...and I had margaret's email addy as a backup stooge sockpuppet!

...at least, you should change your newsreader - forte's a dead give away, B :-)
R.

Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
life will be better for you all.

A man's got to know his limitations.

I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You are
quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world country.
:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Actually, Brian has an oriental wife.
We have a picture that suggests she is an older person of average
appearance.
We do not know if the transaction was made by mail, or a lineup.

Robert Morein

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
. ..

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
life will be better for you all.

A man's got to know his limitations.

I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You are
quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world country.
:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

And myself I am gay.
I prefer younger boys around 21 years of age.
Especially ones with tight abbs.(6 pack).

Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
life will be better for you all.

A man's got to know his limitations.

I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You are
quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world country.
:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Actually, Brian has an oriental wife.
We have a picture that suggests she is an older person of average
appearance.

Perhaps blind to boot.

We do not know if the transaction was made by mail, or a lineup.

LOL! Bordello liquidation of old stock!!! LOL!

Cheers,

Margaret

Margaret von B.

Default Bwian McCarty sees the light...but not his mini-tool...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
news

"Margaret von B." wrote in message
.. .

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
life will be better for you all.

A man's got to know his limitations.

I hope you can apply that principle to your eating habits, Bwian. You
are
quite obese, you know. Obese men are not attractive and typically end up
marrying some mail order gnome with bad teeth from a third world
country.
:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

And myself I am gay.
I prefer younger boys around 21 years of age.
Especially ones with tight abbs.(6 pack).

Hello Fatass!

How's is going Bwian?

Cheers,

Margaret

please killfile me. Robert Morein Audio Opinions 0 October 31st 05 03:54 AM
Vote jak163 Audio Opinions 169 November 27th 04 01:58 PM
O.T. R.I.P. rec.audio.pro --> change name to recreational.alternative.politics SoundCheck Pro Audio 60 November 12th 04 10:03 AM
"Dusty", why won't you killfile me? George M. Middius Audio Opinions 2 November 14th 03 05:49 AM