Default Robert Morein: Sockpuppet

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein make the sort of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet, probably the same person as the
one who has his hand up George's ass.

Robert Morein

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein make the sort of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet

Pot, kettle...

Bwian is active. It's necessary to check the headers.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein make the sort of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet

Pot, kettle...

Bwian is active. It's necessary to check the headers.

As if to prove my point..........................

What a maroon.

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein make the sort of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet

Pot, kettle...

I've had my share of malaprops,but I'm not claiming to be anything other
than what I am, an audiophile who enjoys good reproduction and smart enough
to know how to get it.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein make the sort of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet

Pot, kettle...

I've had my share of malaprops,but I'm not claiming to be anything other
than what I am, an audiophile who enjoys good reproduction and smart

enough
to know how to get it.

And enjoy debating sockpuppets.
Bwian, thanks for showing what a fool Mikey is.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein make the sort of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet

Pot, kettle...

I've had my share of malaprops,but I'm not claiming to be anything other
than what I am, an audiophile who enjoys good reproduction and smart

enough
to know how to get it.

And enjoy debating sockpuppets.
Bwian, thanks for showing what a fool Mikey is.

My dear sock Morein, the fool here is you with all your crapola about ABX
and how you are the one on the planet that can conduct a sighted listening
comparison and be immune from bias. That's only scratching the surface of
your nonsense. You want people to believe you're very bright, and who
knows, you might be, but judging by the things you say and do here, you have
offered no proof of anything other than spitefulness, and ignorance.

Therefore I have to assume that you are a sock puppet or a twit, maybe both.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

But Mikey, you have an inferior mind. Your mind is too small to hold the
wisdom of the Krell.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Mikey, can't you do better than bad parroting of Arny's cliches?

Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

He really can't. He "imprinted" off of Mikey.
Mikey could be a great achievement of science: the first successful
implementation of artificial stupidity.

Coincidentally, sockpuppets are used in laboratory settings to avoid
imprinting on human hands.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

IOW, won't you stop telling the truth.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

That's just what they told you, since they didn't want to come out and tell
you, that you have cooties.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
ink.net...

That's just what they told you, since they didn't want to come out and
tell you, that you have cooties.

If that's the best you can do for originality, then
you might as well go back to parroting Arny, PLEASE,

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Mikey, your inferior mind does not have the power to explore these
intellectual domains.
Find comfort in your beer instead.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Prove that ABX boxes mask differences.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Mikey, if you cannot tell who you are talking to, how could you tell the
difference between a good amp and a bad one?
I'm just the voice
inside your head.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

No need, Mikey. You're trying to foist this gadget on millions of
unsuspecting consumers. We will not allow the fraud to proceed.

paul packer

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:05:10 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

I'm just the voice

inside your head.

This's getting scary......
Robert Morein

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:23:06 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

But Mikey, you have an inferior mind. Your mind is too small to hold

the
wisdom of the Krell.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

No need, Mikey. You're trying to foist this gadget on millions of
unsuspecting consumers. We will not allow the fraud to proceed.

Er...anybody get the feeling this debate is going around in circles?
A bit like that Bathurst car race.

As you probably know, when you chase an ostrich on horseback, the ostrich
runs faster than the horse. However, it invariably runs in a circle.
I intend to patent this debate as a perpetual motion machine.

Robert Morein

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:05:10 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

I'm just the

voice
inside your head.

This's getting scary......

Mikey, you hear that? Paul's inside too.

wrote:

But Mikey, you have an inferior mind. Your mind is too small to hold
the
wisdom of the Krell.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

No need, Mikey. You're trying to foist this gadget on millions of
unsuspecting consumers. We will not allow the fraud to proceed.

Er...anybody get the feeling this debate is going around in circles?
A bit like that Bathurst car race.

That's what happens when you disagree with Moron, he can never prove what he
says, so he throws back on the person posing the question.

He can't prove ABX is flawed in the way he claims.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Thanks for admitting you can't prove that ABX masks differences.

wrote:

I'm just the

voice
inside your head.

This's getting scary......

Mikey, you hear that? Paul's inside too.

I'm sure the two of you will be very happy.
Are you a spitter or a sallower?

Robert Morein

link.net...

wrote:

But Mikey, you have an inferior mind. Your mind is too small to hold
the
wisdom of the Krell.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

No need, Mikey. You're trying to foist this gadget on millions of
unsuspecting consumers. We will not allow the fraud to proceed.

Er...anybody get the feeling this debate is going around in circles?
A bit like that Bathurst car race.

That's what happens when you disagree with Moron, he can never prove what

he
says, so he throws back on the person posing the question.

He can't prove ABX is flawed in the way he claims.

It must be assumed to be flawed, until it is proven not to be.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

I did not say anything about myself, Mikey. You said that you cannot tell
whether I am a sockpuppet, or the real Robert Morein. So your powers of
discrimination are very poor, which goes with your weak mind.

paul packer

wrote:

I'm just the

voice
inside your head.

This's getting scary......

Mikey, you hear that? Paul's inside too.

So that's why I couldn't find the light switch. There isn't one. :-)
paul packer

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:16:33 GMT, "
wrote:

That's what happens when you disagree with Moron, he can never prove what he
says, so he throws back on the person posing the question.

He can't prove ABX is flawed in the way he claims.

Say, why don't you start the debate all over again from the beginning,
as if it had never happened?

Say, that's a good idea seeing as we haven't got anything better to
discuss. Hang on and I'll just post this:

"He can't prove ABX is flawed in the way he claims."

There, that should do it.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

I'm not trying to foist anything on anybody. I'm simply ponting out the
fact that sighted testing of audio equipment for anything other than
speakers is unlikely to tell you anything useful. The majority of people
involed in serious audio research agree.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

wrote:

But Mikey, you have an inferior mind. Your mind is too small to
hold
the
wisdom of the Krell.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

No need, Mikey. You're trying to foist this gadget on millions of
unsuspecting consumers. We will not allow the fraud to proceed.

Er...anybody get the feeling this debate is going around in circles?
A bit like that Bathurst car race.

That's what happens when you disagree with Moron, he can never prove what

he
says, so he throws back on the person posing the question.

He can't prove ABX is flawed in the way he claims.

It must be assumed to be flawed, until it is proven not to be.

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change. Build
one and prove it to yourself.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

I said there were 3 possibilities. I'm sticking with the 3rd.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change. Build
one and prove it to yourself.

how to prove it? Blind testing using another flawed ABX box?
You're an idiot.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change. Build
one and prove it to yourself.

how to prove it? Blind testing using another flawed ABX box?
You're an idiot.

The idiots are those who think that blind testing is flawed.
It's about listening, not about seeing.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change.
Build one and prove it to yourself.

how to prove it? Blind testing using another flawed ABX box?
You're an idiot.

The idiots are those who think that blind testing is flawed.
It's about listening, not about seeing.

Its about listening to the DUT, not about listening to equipment
used to test the DUT.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in

message

hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Mikey, your mind is too weak to encompass multiple possibilities.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change.

Build
one and prove it to yourself.

how to prove it? Blind testing using another flawed ABX box?
You're an idiot.

The idiots are those who think that blind testing is flawed.
It's about listening, not about seeing.

Sorry, Mikey, your weak mind is your genetic endowment.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change.
Build one and prove it to yourself.

how to prove it? Blind testing using another flawed ABX box?
You're an idiot.

The idiots are those who think that blind testing is flawed.
It's about listening, not about seeing.

Its about listening to the DUT, not about listening to equipment
used to test the DUT.

Since an ABX box adds nothing, nor does it subtract anything from the DUT,
there's no reason not to use it.

If you build the box and compare the sound with and without the box in the
signal path, you can find out for yourself if it colors the sound in any
way.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in

message

hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

[...]

Thanks for proving my point.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

It's been done. An ABXbox passes a signal without audible change.
Build one and prove it to yourself.

how to prove it? Blind testing using another flawed ABX box?
You're an idiot.

The idiots are those who think that blind testing is flawed.
It's about listening, not about seeing.

Its about listening to the DUT, not about listening to equipment
used to test the DUT.

Since an ABX box adds nothing, nor does it subtract anything from the DUT,
there's no reason not to use it.

An unproven assertion!!!

If you build the box and compare the sound with and without the box in the
signal path, you can find out for yourself if it colors the sound in any
way.

Quick switiching is the key!!! hahaha! you need another box to do the
switching.
Can't do it the right way withut a box!!!

Robert Morein

Default Bwian fools Mikey

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Yes, we need an ABXXX box, preferably one that does "touch me" lap dances.