Default Time for the anti-ABXers to admit the Truth

You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just keep
quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel cel
driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your old Edsel
cold fusion amp.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...
You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just keep
quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel cel
driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your old
Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

dn

Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message=20
link.net...
=20
You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting ever=

y=20
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just k=

eep=20
quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel cel=

=20
driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your old =

Edsel cold fusion amp.

=20
Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.=20

Golly! A quote from the "Earth is Flat" debate from hundreds of years=20
ago...

Plus =E7a change...

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...
You can't debunk ABX,

Mikey, Arny did the job for us, with an ABX device that uses inferior
ruthenium relays that have 27.5 times the resistance of silver.
you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research,

Actually, we don't. It's an excellent tool for studying Hindi phonemes.
and you can't claim it masks differences.

Here your thinking is clearly confused. We can, and we do, claim it masks
differences.

See? We MADE THE CLAIM. What are you going to do? Erase it? Pretend we
didn't do it?

Once again, Mikey says, "and you can't claim it masks differences."
And we reply,
Here your thinking is clearly confused. We can, and we do, claim it masks
differences.
BINGO! We made the claim AGAIN.

For your own benefit, Mikey, learn a little bit about the English language.
It's not a eraser that removes the claims of others.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just
keep quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel
cel driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your
old Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

I know there's no reason to suspect one amp may be that much different than
another.
I know the burden of proof is on you if you believe it to be true, it is you
who must present the evidence.

If you find some, I'll be happy to hear about it.

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just keep
quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel cel
driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your old
Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

Golly! A quote from the "Earth is Flat" debate from hundreds of years
ago...

Plus ça change...

Or as Bob Dylan wrote: "When you ain't got nothin'
you got nothin to lose."

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

and you can't claim [the aBxism torture protocol] masks differences.

Here your thinking is clearly confused. We can, and we do, claim it masks
differences.

See? We MADE THE CLAIM. What are you going to do? Erase it? Pretend we
didn't do it?

I think Mickey meant we can't make him admit it.

For your own benefit, Mikey, learn a little bit about the English language.
It's not a eraser that removes the claims of others.

Mickey's tabula is permanently rasa.

Clyde Slick

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just keep
quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel cel
driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your old
Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

Golly! A quote from the "Earth is Flat" debate from hundreds of years
ago...

Plus ça change...

"There are things you know you don't know and there are things you don't
know
you don't know" (Don Rumsfeld).
You should strive to understand and accept that there are things you do not
know,
rather to not know there are things you don't now.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just
keep quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel
cel driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your
old Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

I know there's no reason to suspect one amp may be that much different
than another.
I know the burden of proof is on you if you believe it to be true, it is
you who must present the evidence.

If you find some, I'll be happy to hear about it.

you don't have to accept any evidence, it is only an opinion.
Either way.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just
keep quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa fuel
cel driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to your
old Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

Golly! A quote from the "Earth is Flat" debate from hundreds of years
ago...

Plus ça change...

Or as Bob Dylan wrote: "When you ain't got nothin'
you got nothin to lose."

Better yet, when you don't know what you don't know, you don't
know what you're missing.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Robert Morein said:

and you can't claim [the aBxism torture protocol] masks differences.

Here your thinking is clearly confused. We can, and we do, claim it

masks
differences.

See? We MADE THE CLAIM. What are you going to do? Erase it? Pretend we
didn't do it?

I think Mickey meant we can't make him admit it.

For your own benefit, Mikey, learn a little bit about the English

language.
It's not a eraser that removes the claims of others.

Mickey's tabula is permanently rasa.

His entire view of the world resides on a collection of Polaroids?

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
You can't debunk ABX, you can't discredit it, without discrediting
every branch of audio research, and you can't claim it masks
differences.

Why not relax and keep buying what you want, we won't stop you. Just
keep quiet about the staggering differences between your new Lirpa
fuel cel driven SET and how much bigger the sound stage is compared to
your old Edsel cold fusion amp.

Because it may be the case.
And you don't know that iis is not.

I know there's no reason to suspect one amp may be that much different
than another.
I know the burden of proof is on you if you believe it to be true, it is
you who must present the evidence.

If you find some, I'll be happy to hear about it.

you don't have to accept any evidence, it is only an opinion.
Either way.

Once again you confirm your idiocy.

If there were amps that measured similarly enough, but sounded different it
would for some sort of demonstrable reason, and there would be some
demonstrable evidence of it. There is none.

" wrote in message
link.net...
You can't debunk ABX,

Mikey, Arny did the job for us, with an ABX device that uses inferior
ruthenium relays that have 27.5 times the resistance of silver.
you can't discredit it, without discrediting every
branch of audio research,

Actually, we don't. It's an excellent tool for studying Hindi phonemes.
and you can't claim it masks differences.

Here your thinking is clearly confused.

Not my thinking, not my writing. You're so desparate that you're forging
again.

We can, and we do, claim it masks
differences.

But your claims are made of nothing. No evidence, no science, nothing but
unfounded claims, which once again fly in the face of all the real
scientists doing audio research that rely on ABX or some variant.

No reason to, it's the usual unsupported bull****.

Once again, Mikey says, "and you can't claim it masks differences."
And we reply,
Here your thinking is clearly confused. We can, and we do, claim it masks
differences.
BINGO! We made the claim AGAIN.

You can claim the moon is made from green chees too, but it won't make sound
any smarter. The word that was left out and which people of normal
intelligence would have assumed, is legitimate. Nobody can legitmately
claim that ABX masks differences.

For your own benefit, Mikey, learn a little bit about the English
language.
It's not a eraser that removes the claims of others.

No, but claims have to have some reliable evidence and not just an endless
series of whines form those who don't like to face facts.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

evidently, your measurements are not up to snuff.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Really? Your evidence of this is what?

Robert Morein

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

I love this illiteracy: " the moon is made from green chees too, but it
won't make sound any smarter"

The word that was left out and which people of normal
intelligence would have assumed, is legitimate. Nobody can legitmately
claim that ABX masks differences.

Mikey, you cannot apriori remove the legitimacy of your opponents. That's a
dirty tactic you learned from Arny Krueger.
We are legitimately entitled to express our opinions. It is not for you, a
near illiterate, to challenge our right.
ABX masks differences.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Bad choice of relays, Mikey. Ruthenium has 27.6 times the resistance of
silver. Arny did a very bad thing.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

the same stuff you sent me yesterday.
If you standardized everything else in the setup, you could
use that as one better tool for measuring amps than the measurements
you currently use.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Your argument has already been debunked.
IIRC that was not the final design.
None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

Thanks for showing you still have nothing.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

What legitmacy? You don't have any, none of the criticisms hold water, they
are simple bull**** from people who don't like what the science reveals.

That's a
dirty tactic you learned from Arny Krueger.

Calling liars for what they are? I don't think it's his tactic, it's the
tactic of anybody who desoises liars.

We are legitimately entitled to express our opinions.

Go ahead and express them, but that is not what you're doing, you are
claiming that it's a fact that ABX is invalid. You have no poof of that
claim.

It is not for you, a
near illiterate, to challenge our right.
ABX masks differences.

Then prove it.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

No need to. It contradicts the experience of a vast number of audiophiles.
The burden is on you, if you wish to impose new rules and obligations.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

your talking out of your ass by making assumptions
you know nothing about.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

Its merely useless, for assisting in comsumer
preferences and choices.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

your talking out of your ass by making assumptions
you know nothing about.

Ooooh, wrong again, but thanks for playing.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
news

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

your talking out of your ass by making assumptions
you know nothing about.

Ooooh, wrong again, but thanks for playing.

But that's the way it looks from the Polaroids...

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Mikey's limited brain capacity puts most of the world permanently out of
reach.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Only from Morin world, which is a lonely place that I have no wish to visit.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
news

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

your talking out of your ass by making assumptions
you know nothing about.

Ooooh, wrong again, but thanks for playing.

But that's the way it looks from the Polaroids...

You've obviously been taking self portraits again.
Poor confused little dweeb that you are. Sigh.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

Bad science alert.

It contradicts the experience of a vast number of audiophiles.

Thank you for the Flat Earth Society viewpoint.

The burden is on you, if you wish to impose new rules and obligations.

The burden is met, the entirety of those doing audio research ,use and rely
on ABX or some variant all the time.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

It's purpose was never meant for preference, only for difference.
Of course if there's no sonic difference, it's hard to claim a sonic
preference.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

And useless for consumers

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Mikey, I inhabit intellectual spheres completely beyond your grasp, as do
many other people on this newsgroup.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
news

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

your talking out of your ass by making assumptions
you know nothing about.

Ooooh, wrong again, but thanks for playing.

But that's the way it looks from the Polaroids...

You've obviously been taking self portraits again.
Poor confused little dweeb that you are. Sigh.

Mikey, you have a substandard mind.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

It has no purpose with respect to the High End at all.
Audio reproduction by High End componentry transcends the capability of
Arny's cheap apparatus to transmit it correctly.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
news

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
news
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

None of which matter if it doesn't make an audible difference.

your talking out of your ass by making assumptions
you know nothing about.

Ooooh, wrong again, but thanks for playing.

But that's the way it looks from the Polaroids...

You've obviously been taking self portraits again.
Poor confused little dweeb that you are. Sigh.

Mikey, you have a substandard mind.

You're so cute in the way you are so completely predictable.

Roll over. There's a good boy.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

Sure it does, just not your high end, which consists of faith and magic
ears.

Audio reproduction by High End componentry transcends the capability of
Arny's cheap apparatus to transmit it correctly.

So now you will offer up proof that an ABX box hides differences.

I didn't hink so.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

link.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

Hink whatever you want.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"dn" wrote in message
Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

You're correct, I'm stuck here in the real world, not your intellectual dung
heap.

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...
[...]

Please post the excerpt that deals with amplifiers and their effect on
imaging.