Rob Keel

Default Speaker cable banana plugs recommendation ...

Hi,

Currently looking at replacing my current speaker connectors with some
new banana plugs.

I have been looking at the IXOS 204's and the Profigold PGA8103's.

Does anyone have any opinions as to which would be the better buy or
maybe someone can recommend a better plug? I dont want to spend a great
deal and these two products fall within my preferred price range.

They both look like excellent products but I can't seem to find many
reviews about banana plugs on the net.

Many thanks.

--
Rob.
Todd H.

"Rob Keel" writes:

They both look like excellent products but I can't seem to find many
reviews about banana plugs on the net.

Because... well, they're all pretty much the same.

In the opinion of this electrical engineer, I say:
JBS
Just Buy Something(tm).

Of course this thread might go on forever with the usual religious
fervor that any mention of premium interconnect tends to bring about.

Best Regards,
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/
ric

"Todd H." wrote:

They both look like excellent products but I can't seem to find many
reviews about banana plugs on the net.

Because... well, they're all pretty much the same.

In the opinion of this electrical engineer, I say:
JBS
Just Buy Something(tm).

Of course this thread might go on forever with the usual religious
fervor that any mention of premium interconnect tends to bring about.

I use http://store.a2zcable.com/cba33.html

Works fine.