Bill Buswinka

Default WTB gear or trade for High end Gear I have ( 1081 mic pre eq, lexicon, Trident)

Well, I have a few items for sale or trade( most notably a 1081 mic
pre eq module- 4 band king daddy with high pass filter but I have a
small list of items if you are interested: Lexicon, DBX, Trident,
Kurzweil, Akg, D&R) and I got to thinking..........

If there are any pro audio sales weasles or manufacturers lurking that
might like to have a 1081 - a win/ win might be had here.

I am willing to trade 1081 down to some other gear I need( listed
below) and having worked in Pro Audio Sales for a while I thought
maybe something could be worked out where I would get some things I
need and the Sales weasle could put much less into the 1081 using his
magical superpowers

Anyway, get creative- I will try to be flexible- perhaps you can put
some low investment into a great mic preq...while I get some items I
need - and maybe( hopefully as I need to get a downpayment for a house
together) I will have a little cash freed up at the end.

PHoto's upon request.

Thanks!

Bill

WTB:

MPC1000 ( Flash memory too)
Compressor
kick drum mic ( Beyer TGX50 prefered)
Masterlink
EV Sx100 or Sx200, Sx300 speaker
simple midi keyboard ( to use as controller- an older model 61 note
with midi would be fine)
Graphic EQ ( dual 31 band - White, yamaha preferMPC1000 ( Flash memory
too)
a nice comp,
kick drum mic ( Beyer TGX50 prefered)
Masterlink
EV Sx100 or Sx200, Sx300 speaker
simple midi keyboard ( to use as controller- an older model 61 note
with midi would be fine)
Graphic EQ ( dual 31 band - White, yamaha prefered)
Small( Fender preferably) 10-12" tube amp- with tremolo ( nice
sounding older one)
......that about does it for the needs right now