Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Chuck Belloise Chuck Belloise is offline

Default FS: Sound System Stuff (PA Equipment) Tampa Area

STUFF FOR SALE:

Lots of odds and ends!

Raw Speaker Stuff 1st:
(2) RCF 800W 18in speakers (hardly used!)
(2) RCF 15in speakers
(2) JBL 2205 15in speakers,
(2) Gauss high powered tweeters (best tweeters ever made!)
(2) JBL E-110 speakers
(2) JBL K-151 18in speakers (one is blown)

Now cabinets:
(2) Peavey 388-S full-range 3-way (15in, 8in and compression tweeter)
(2) Peavey International model full range cabs (15in and 22A driver on horn)

MORE STUFF:
Yamaha P2100 power amp (NS Series). Great power amp from the 80's (Top
Quality! Unbelievable transformer and power supply section,
(2) empty Ramsdale horn loaded 18in sub-cabs
(2) empty Ramsdale 15in speaker cabs (Teal type)

Sell cheap individually or unreal price for package deal! Feel free to
contact me for prices! I need to get rid of my small warehouse now!

EMAIL now!!!