Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Roger Artman Roger Artman is offline

Default FS: Lots o' Great Hi-Fi Gear!

The following is for sale:

1) Little Dot II Vacuum Tube Headphone Amp $150, checked for proper
operation after about 3 hrs. burn-in upon arrival from Hong Kong. Few
additional hours. Original box. Sounds quite good with fast transients!
Somewhat lean compared to typical vacuum tube gear, but sounds great with my
Sennheiser HD 580 phones!

2) Carver Sonic Hologram Generator Model C-9, serial #0138D, very good
condition given its age. $85

3) Ashly Stereo Two Way Electronic Crossover Model XR22/12, serial
#122-0007, 12 dB/octave with fixed Linkwitz-Riley slopes. Very flexible
controls having level, Xover frequency and damping (Q). Fair to good
condition showing typical pro sound rack mount use. Caveat: Uses MONO pro
sound phono jacks! $100

4) Grado SR 60 Headphones, as new condition, but no box. Very low miles $50.
Sound far better than their retail price fixing would indicate, but I just
found them a bit uncomfortable to wear. $50

5) Enlightened Audio Designs T1000 Transport w/ remote, serial #T10732.
Stayed in standby mode for the duration of ownership excepting when it was
making music. VERY good sound and condition! $250

6) Monarchy Audio 22A Dual 20 bit DAC, serial #09731 and companion Monarchy
DIP Super Drive. Price also includes a .5 meter Music Metre Fidelus RCA to
BNC 75 Ohm digital cable. This cable is arguably the best Silver digital
cable ever made! Prefer not to part out components due to the superb synergy
of components and cable. $425 BTW, the cable alone is worth about $300!

I will pay happily for all UPS ground shipping and insurance in the
continental US. In return, I ask for no emails quoting absurd Blue Book
trade-in values as I believe that my pricing is fair and the equipment is as
advertised and is superb working order. If you purchase from me you are
welcome to return any products, but plan on having my shipping and insurance
costs deducted from your original payment and a visual and electronic
testing of any returns. Any questions or offers? Please contact me at:
.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION is offline

Default FS: Lots o' Great Hi-Fi Gear! RIPOFF ALERT!

In article G4kug.2208$RD.1762@fed1read08, "Roger Artman"
wrote:

This cable is arguably the best Silver digital
cable ever made! Prefer not to part out components due to the superb synergy
of components and cable. $425 BTW, the cable alone is worth about $300!

Compare to Home Depot, $6.97

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
ClownKiller ClownKiller is offline

In article
rdnews.com,

wrote:

This cable is arguably the best Silver digital
cable ever made! Prefer not to part out components due to the superb synergy
of components and cable. $425 BTW, the cable alone is worth about $300!

Compare to Home Depot, $6.97

RIPOFF ALERT!

Compare to Blithering Idiot, $0.00

LYING CLOWN ALERT!