George Middius

Default Mickey's Big Admission

duh-Mikey translates aBxism dogma into lay language.

But [aBxism torture rituals are] NOT used by people buying audio equipment.

Where's the need? Most everything is of sufficently high enough quality
that there would be no difference most of the time.

How would you know that? Oh, wait, I know -- it's because some aBxism rituals
performed in 1989 "prooved" it.

Thanks Mr. Bug Eater for admitting that you voluntarily surrendered your free
will to the aBxism cult.

..
..

"George Middius" wrote in message

duh-Mikey translates aBxism dogma into lay language.

But [aBxism torture rituals are] NOT used by people buying audio
equipment.

Where's the need? Most everything is of sufficently high enough quality
that there would be no difference most of the time.

How would you know that? Oh, wait, I know -- it's because some aBxism
rituals
performed in 1989 "prooved" it.

Thanks Mr. Bug Eater for admitting that you voluntarily surrendered your
free
will to the aBxism cult.

Thanks for admitting you know nothing about audio.

When enough comparisons have been made and enough results turn out to be the
same, one starts to make assumptions based on the evidence. So far the
evidence clearly is on my side. When the noise and distortion fall below
audibilty and the FR is flat enough, things sound the same. When they sound
different enough and then the differences are equalized, those differences
then disappear. It is that simple.

Robert Morein

Default Mikey=congenital liar

wrote in message
nk.net...

"George Middius" wrote in message

duh-Mikey translates aBxism dogma into lay language.

But [aBxism torture rituals are] NOT used by people buying audio
equipment.

Where's the need? Most everything is of sufficently high enough quality
that there would be no difference most of the time.

How would you know that? Oh, wait, I know -- it's because some aBxism
rituals
performed in 1989 "prooved" it.

Thanks Mr. Bug Eater for admitting that you voluntarily surrendered your
free
will to the aBxism cult.

Thanks for admitting you know nothing about audio.

When enough comparisons have been made and enough results turn out to be
the same, one starts to make assumptions based on the evidence.

Yes, Ludovic's citations clearly show ABX is SNAKE OIL.

So far the
evidence clearly is on my side. When the noise and distortion fall below
audibilty and the FR is flat enough, things sound the same.

You would know? You're deaf.

When they sound
different enough and then the differences are equalized, those differences
then disappear. It is that simple.

FALSE. Spoken by Mikey McKelviphibian, a tale told by an idiot, all sound
and fury, signifying nothing.

"Signal" wrote in message
emitted :

I am that simple.

We know Dormer, we know.

The case for ABX Audio Opinions 172 November 13th 05 11:05 PM
Digital Interconnects Norman Brooks Audio Opinions 51 February 6th 04 05:03 AM
What Middius Does Between Posting Obsessive Articles About Me. Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 17 December 26th 03 02:47 AM
Krazy Krooger's latest admission George M. Middius Audio Opinions 0 December 10th 03 08:05 PM