George Middius

Default OT Last battle for France?

Lionella said:

[Red Bicyclette]

Very good example of marketing cleverness.

It disappoints even next to the cheapest Corbieres.

..
..

ScottW

MINe 109 wrote:
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

CA wine is regularly improving its quality and since our major sin is
gourmandise.... ;-)

Here's one way Gallo improves its quality:

http://www.modbee.com/business/story...10027206c.html

Is mass market appeal what defines a quality wine these days?
Even the snobs have lost it.
Hey Dave... is this stuff on your wine list?

FWIW, the recent Becks Octoberfest offering here is surprisingly good.
Thankfully they passed on their mass market taste test, if they had
it would have come out as Budweiser.

ScottW

Lionel

George "wineborg" Middius wrote :

Lionella said:

[Red Bicyclette]

Very good example of marketing cleverness.

It disappoints even next to the cheapest Corbieres.

How do you know since you have *never* tasted ?
Lionel

George "wineborg" Middius wrote :

It disappoints even next to the cheapest Corbieres.

According to the overwhelming consensus of the opinions of wine
connoisseurs ?
Lionel

George "WineBorg" Middius wrote :

It disappoints

According to the overwhelming consensus of the opinions of wine
connoisseurs ?

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

Ok, I can understaand that, but so much for your interaction with
salespeople. You gave your wife a list.You aren't even here.

Did you ever feel love ?

Not for salespeople.

I meant except for you.
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

Ok, I can understaand that, but so much for your interaction with
salespeople. You gave your wife a list.You aren't even here.

Did you ever feel love ?

Not for salespeople.

I meant except for you.

I love sewer inspectors.

"MINe 109" wrote in message
http://www.eurotrib.com/story/2005/11/6/62039/9755

"What is not happening is any 'intifada'; France is not burning; I still
doubt that its integration model is failing

The author of that statement has a serious disconnect from reality.

; what is clearly not
tolerable anymore is how an underclass (not necessarily only the
immigrants, but where they are clearly over represented, and definitely
young and undereducated) has been sacrificed and abandoned in the
country's (real and mostly successful) efforts to adapt to increasing
international competition. They must be brought back into the fold, and
toughness is not the way."

Then I guess there will be war, since that will mean capitalism must be
brought into the economy and the idea of all that paid vacation is going to
be out.