dave weil

Default Tone Controls, EQ's Etc.

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:33:43 GMT, wrote:

No wonder I'm about the only one on this newsgroup that Arnold is
afraid of.

Bwahhhhhhhh!

You should quit crying now, Mike.

Especially since you can't see straight enough to trip hundreds of
lines from posts that you respond to just to reply with a single
sentence. All of that scrolling with absolutely no payoff.
George Middius

dave weil said to Gibberella:

it's a compliment... :-)

I'm sorry, were you speaking...?

At least(tm) Sluttie knows how to spell "compliment". ;-)

..
..
..

Lionel

dave weil a écrit :
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:09:55 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil wrote :

No wonder I'm about the only one on this newsgroup that Arnold is
afraid of.

Considering what Middius uses to write about him, I'm afraid that you are
the only one so stupidly vain to think that it's a compliment... :-)

I'm sorry, were you speaking...?

A little bit later I tried an other version of the above :
"Even if it was true...
Considering what Middius and Co use to write about him, I'm afraid that
you are the only one to be so stupid and vain to brag about it." ;-)

Better ?
Ruud Broens

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
:
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
: ...
: : **The problem with subjective "improvements" is that they are, well,
: : subjective. They may only be correct for one person.
: : --
: : Trevor Wilson
: : www.rageaudio.com.au
:
: so the logical synthesis of this all would be to have a programmable
: 50 band equalizer, with 8 banks of memory settings :
: enabling each listener to have his/her 'personal best' eq. :-)
:
: **No. An automatic EQ system, which continually adjusts the system for the
: most accurate response. I'd give it 5 years, before every midrange system
: has this facility.
:
:
: --
: Trevor Wilson

OK, aside from the problem that you can't ~unreverb~ the room,
so assuming you're talking about the listener positioned
pretty close up to the speakers,
i _still want_ user control over them bands, to change the analyzed
default setting because
i like it ~my way~ (dramatic violin piece setting in

Rudy
customizin is me biz

oh, can you make that eq. unit bluetooth controlled, with a PDA
master control prog. included? ;-)

paul packer

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:26:49 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I don't know what effect is at work here.

Like I said Paul, you come to the table with either limtied
perceptual and/or intellectual tools, or self-induced
blindness.

I'll let you choose, Arnie.

Enie, Meanie, Minie, Moe.....

paul packer

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:41:33 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Paul it would woorries me that you have your nose up
Morien's and Middius' butt, except for your obvious lack of
mental acuity.

I should think anyone with any mental acuity at all wouldn't have
their nose up anyone's butt. That's why I don't.

However little you may love Robert, couldn't you
see that " An utter waste of protoplasm, Trevor's
existence" isn't something Robert's ever likely to say to
someone he's not even crossing swords with?

Oh, it's OK if Robert crosses swords with someone, but its
not OK if I do it with someone that I've been crossing
swords with?

You're whining, Arnie. The kids will start teasing you again.

Sorry, your technical knowledge may be admirable, but
your people
skills send you to the bottom of the class.

Nope, just show me some people with class to use my people
skills with.

I suspect that several diodes were burnt out in composing that
riposte, Arnie. Better watch your power supply circuitry. :-)

One of your problems Paul is that you seem to think I want
to impress you or be your buddy.

I wonder what evidence you can provide for that assertion, Arnie? It
certainly won't be found in any of my posts, so therefore must come
from your fevered imagination.

If we met once socially, I
suspect it wouldn't happen again unless I didn't see you
first.

Now this is an interesting one. I wonder why you would say that?
Unless of course we were talking about circuitry and I fell
asleep--that probably wouldn't endear me. But just socially? I wonder
why you think I'd be so unlikeable.

paul packer

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:49:23 -0600, dave weil
wrote:

Especially since you can't see straight enough to trip hundreds of
lines from posts that you respond to just to reply with a single
sentence. All of that scrolling with absolutely no payoff.

Agreed. It's pretty annoying endlessly scrolling just to read, "Yeah!
Well you too!"

Default Mickey's thwarted dreams

"George Middius" wrote in message

Poor Bug Eater. All this aBxism shilling and nothing to show for it.

So all the companies that base their design choices on ABX and all the
ongoing research that use it along with ABC/HR are all wrong?

Regardless of how those companies run their businesses, it's a plain fact
that
every single one of them has quickly roundfiled your resume. You will
never get
in the door at a real audio company. Neither will your idol Arnii
Kroofeces.
You're both know-nothings and do-nothings, audiowise, and the closest
you'll
ever come to the industry is your mindless yapping on Usenet.

Sad, isn't it?

Since AFAIK Arny is not trying to seek that ort of employment and neither am
I, the answer would be no.

Hard to roundfile a resume that was never sent.

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:33:43 GMT, wrote:

No wonder I'm about the only one on this newsgroup that Arnold is
afraid of.

Bwahhhhhhhh!

You should quit crying now, Mike.

Especially since you can't see straight enough to trip hundreds of
lines from posts that you respond to just to reply with a single
sentence. All of that scrolling with absolutely no payoff.

I'll "trip" it next time. :-)

George M. Middius

Mickey McMickey borrows the Krooborg's Big Lie Machine.

I said:
Regardless of how those companies run their businesses, it's a plain
fact that every single one of them has quickly roundfiled your
resume. You will never get in the door at a real audio company.
Neither will your idol Arnii Kroofeces. You're both know-nothings
and do-nothings, audiowise, and the closest you'll ever come to the
industry is your mindless yapping on Usenet.

[garbaged-up line breaks repaired]

Sad, isn't it?

Since AFAIK Arny is not trying to seek that ort

Pah-don?

of employment and neither am I

Oh, really? Let's review:

So all the companies that base their design choices on ABX

That was you, Mickey, boasting of what you believe you "know" about
certain "companies" that use the aBxism torture rituals. Now you seem to
be admitting that you don't actually know anything about these mythical
companies. Thanks Mr. Bug Eater for admitting you, lied again, LoT"s.

BTW, Arnii Kroofeces certainly does wish he worked at a real audio
company. He's told us that many times on RAO, and probably on the other
newsgroups he ****s on as well.

Hard to roundfile a resume that was never sent.

Stop lying, you pathetic sniveling weasel.

Trevor Wilson

[...]

**T'ain't up to me. However, your request does not seem unreasonable.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message
Poor Bug Eater. All this aBxism shilling and nothing to
show for it.

So all the companies that base their design choices on
ABX and all the ongoing research that use it along with
ABC/HR are all wrong?

Regardless of how those companies run their businesses,
it's a plain fact that every single one of them has
quickly roundfiled your resume.

You're delusional Middius. I've never sent a resume to a
real audio company, although I've had feelers from several.

You will never get in the door at a real audio company.

Actually, I've been inside the door of several real audio
companies at their invitation.

You're both know-nothings and
do-nothings, audiowise, and the closest you'll ever come
to the industry is your mindless yapping on Usenet.

Middius, since you brought it up, what have you ever done
audiowise?

We already know that you're a know-nothing, audiowise.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Actually, I've been inside the door of several real audio companies at
their invitation.

So, now you are reduced to supplementing
your disability retirement income with a little
janitorial work.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

Actually, I've been inside the door of several real audio companies at
their invitation.

So, now you are reduced to supplementing
your disability retirement income with a little
janitorial work.

Either that or he was a test subject in a study of delusions in listening
tests.

dizzy

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 02:00:23 -0600, dave weil
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:22:08 GMT, dizzy wrote:

you wouldn't BE so dizzy.

Better "dizzy" than stupid.

But since you've got both COVERED...

Yeah, you have my permission to run-away with you tail between your
legs, shouting "I win" as you flee.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

I said:
Regardless of how those companies run their businesses, it's a plain
fact that every single one of them has quickly roundfiled your
resume. You will never get in the door at a real audio company.
Neither will your idol Arnii Kroofeces. You're both know-nothings
and do-nothings, audiowise, and the closest you'll ever come to the
industry is your mindless yapping on Usenet.

[garbaged-up line breaks repaired]

Sad, isn't it?

Since AFAIK Arny is not trying to seek that sort

Pah-don?

of employment and neither am I

Oh, really? Let's review:

So all the companies that base their design choices on ABX

That was you, Mickey, boasting of what you believe you "know" about
certain "companies" that use the aBxism torture rituals. Now you seem to
be admitting that you don't actually know anything about these mythical
companies.

Amazing leap of logic there, dickhead. Not seeking employmenbt is not the
same as knowing nothing about a given company.

Thanks Mr. Bug Eater for admitting you, lied again, LoT"s.

Thanks for admitting you can't think, again.

BTW, Arnii Kroofeces certainly does wish he worked at a real audio
company. He's told us that many times on RAO, and probably on the other
newsgroups he ****s on as well.

Should be easy to post a quote of him saying so, eh?

Hard to roundfile a resume that was never sent.

Stop lying, you pathetic sniveling weasel.

Stop weaseling, you pathetic, sniveling liar.

dave weil

wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:22:08 GMT, dizzy wrote:

you wouldn't BE so dizzy.

Better "dizzy" than stupid.

But since you've got both COVERED...

Yeah, you have my permission to run-away with you tail between your
legs, shouting "I win" as you flee.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who's dyspeptic over the state of preamps in the
new millennium, not me.

George M. Middius wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

Actually, I've been inside the door of several real audio companies at
their invitation.

So, now you are reduced to supplementing
your disability retirement income with a little
janitorial work.

Either that or he was a test subject in a study of delusions in listening
tests.

Why is it I'm supposed to keep your confidences?

George Middius

Mikey bangs the bars on his crib.

Either that or he was a test subject in a study of delusions in listening
tests.

Why is it I'm supposed to keep your confidences?

Wipe the spittle off your chin, Mikey. You look even more foolish than usual.

..
..