Gene Larson

Default FS: 9 volt AC/DC adapters for 110v & 220v

These are brand new AC adapters. I have two types. They plug into a
standard 110 AC outlet, or a 220 AC outlet, such as in Europe, and
provide 9 volts at 1 amp of current. The connector is a fairly common
coaxial type, about 5mm in diameter. The center conductor is positive,
and the outside is negative. These will work with lots of different
consumer electronic devices....stereos, tape players, guitar pedals,
phones, laptops, etc. I have lots of these available...please inquire
about volume discounts.